"Welcome to Home Energy Pros! Feel free to join the conversation in the Forum and Groups. And share your energy efficiency photos, videos and upcoming events. If you're blogging about home performance, this is the place for you! Don't…"
One can keep thier home cool by putting a cool coat from our company. This will help reduce upto 20 degree celsius temperature.
Reduce Roof Heat upto 20 Degree Celsius, Keep your Building Cool in Summer, 100% Proven. Rate 22 Rs/ sqft.
Reduce your room/hall temperature even during the peak summer season @ 22 Rs/sqft.
Heat Reflective Roof Coating with Thermal Protection Technology
For the first time, you can reduce the heat of your roof and live more comfortably.
We are the service provider in cool coat [Heat Reflective Paint] on factories/ households roof (RCC, Corrugated tin, Asbestos sheet roofs), which helps in reduction of room temperature from 8-20 degree Celsius.
We also deal in Flexicool [100% leak proof + Heat Reflective Paint] and Nanoseal [Nano Water Proofing], which helps in controlling the roof leakage & heat.
CoolCoat® is a 200% elastic, ready to use coating. when coated on the roofing materials, reflects sunlight to a greater extent and prevents the roofing materials from getting heated up, even in peak summer afternoons. Since it works on the principle of continuous rejection of UV and IR Rays, the roof itself is not getting heated up. So the air below the roof never gets hot, keeping the rooms cool and comfortable. This prevents the buildings for a longer period, extending the life of the buildings.
• EXCEL Cool Coat blocks 90% of solar infrared rays and 85% of ultraviolet rays, keeping your roof cool, even in peak summer.
• Attractive power saving of upto 40% can be achieved during peak summers in air-conditioned and humidification areas.
• Drastic reduction of roof heat up to 20º C in peak summer.
• Controls and checks leaks, resistant to water, fungus and mold.
• Reduces global warming. Prevents Heat Island effect. Helps in reducing green house gases.
• Prevents formation of cracks and ageing of building due to heat, thus extends the life of the buildings for a longer period.
• You can walk over the painted surface comfortably. Rooms remain cool and you will not feel summer inside.
• Reflecting UV and IR rays back to the atmosphere.
• Can be applied on any type of surfaces like Asbestos, GI roof, aluminium, plastic, poly carbonate roof, RCC roofs, tiled roof, Etc.
• Improves the working efficiency of roof ventilators.
• Buildings look brighter and new with all these advantages.
• Life of the coatings will be around 6 - 7 years.
• Helps in reducing green house effect.
• Eliminates the necessity for false ceiling.
• Resistant to water fungus and mould.
In factories, Improves working environment resulting in improved efficiency of labours, maintaining peaceful environment in your factory/office/house.
Your building remains cool even under intense sunlight conditions.
Your humidification and air conditioning costs cut drastically upto 40%.
Reduction of roof heat about 80C,to 170C
Your worker will feel more comfortable in cooler environment. Your staff remain cool and maintain higher level of productivity.
Area Of Application:
• Terrace of Commercial Building
• Office Buildings
• Cold storages
• Green Buildings
• Shopping Malls
• Air-Conditioned Building
• Oil Storage Tanks
• Outdoor Container cabins/ pre-fabricated offices.
• Sintex tanks / water tanks and pipe lines
• Any type of old and new Sheets and RCC roofs
Solar Reflective Index 112
Solids by Weight 65% (±2)
Solids by Volume 50% (±2)
Tensile Strength 0.878 Mpa
Temperature Limits -180C to 1000C
Elongation 228% (±20) @ 750F (240C)
Hardness 70 to 80 Shore A
Permeance 3.2 Perms @ 17 mils
Permeability 0.05 Perm Inches
Radiation Value Infra Red Light : 90%
Ultra Violet : 85%
Crack Bridging Bridges gap to 1.6mm
Fire Resistance Class A
Heat Reduction 8 to 20 degree C
Reduction in chloride ion 90%
Coatings Thickness 200 microns (2 coats →100 micron each)
Pls call us for more information;
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Home Energy Pros to add comments!
Welcome to Home Energy Pros! Feel free to join the conversation in the Forum and Groups. And share your energy efficiency photos, videos and upcoming events. If you're blogging about home performance, this is the place for you!
Don't forget to add your profile photo and be sure to put your location on our Member Map!
A presentation by Greg Labbé in April 2014 on retrofitting vintage home for energy efficiency. He talked about basic building science, brick houses, movement of heat energy and moisture in and out of the house, air barrier and water barrier, house…