https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueT2RGckSOQ

I know I can't be the only person to just have some fun with thermography LOL.....figured a fun thread couldn't hurt in here.....I am level 2 certified and use a Flir T420, looking forward to seeing what others have (videos or images)

Mike Pagozalski--  Certified Home Inspector  

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Now that's some funny stuff!!!!

Thanks, we were trying to have fun with it, tried to do the same thing with pics on our website's page for Thermography/ thermal imaging . Our thought was fun or funny images might be a better conversation starter than the typical thermograms. My favorite will always be with me with the bass lol, had the wife on stand by for 20 minutes

RSS

Discussion Forum

Having some fun with our cameras

Started by Mike Pagozalski. Last reply by Mike Pagozalski Jul 31. 2 Replies

Expert Eye Needed

Started by Matthew P. Last reply by Ed Minch Nov 15, 2014. 17 Replies

Google Thermal View?

Started by Joshua Knittel. Last reply by tedkidd May 31, 2013. 4 Replies

Infrared Image - What is it?

Started by Fluke Thermal Imaging. Last reply by Dale Sherman Apr 26, 2012. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconCharles Bracco, Ryan Gath, Steve Klunder and 11 more joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Mark Bloomfield added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

HVAC Designer with Manual J and D Experience

Job Description:Sustainably Built (SB) of Boulder, Colorado is dedicated to helping architects,…See More
yesterday
Mark Bloomfield joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
yesterday
Profile IconChris Henderson, Charmaine Funk, Jason Glover and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service