Timothy Renz's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"the EC foam is not the ideal product to use in Retro fit attics... we used it a few…"

Timothy Renz replied May 22, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I can agree that the Owens Corning product can easily be applied too thick and creat…"

Timothy Renz replied May 18, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"When we use this product we place a laminated technical data sheet in the given area…"

Timothy Renz replied May 14, 2012 to Spray Foam and 2009 IRC codes? Your interpretation?

8 May 14, 2012
Reply by Timothy Renz

"Thanks for the advice Bruce and Kevin, I had a gut feeling that the HVAC system has…"

Timothy Renz replied May 7, 2012 to Indoor Humidity Levels

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Robert H

"I do not have a full cavity foaming rig, but when I do I sub the work out to a subco…"

Timothy Renz replied May 1, 2012 to Spray Foam and 2009 IRC codes? Your interpretation?

8 May 14, 2012
Reply by Timothy Renz

"One piece of advice is to have an idea of the cost of the recommended repairs to the…"

Timothy Renz replied Mar 29, 2012 to How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"I agree with your preferred option.  If the connected space is climate controlled th…"

Timothy Renz replied Feb 16, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I am also a certified installer of the energy Complete System based out of St. Louis…"

Timothy Renz replied Jan 5, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Thanks Bruce, all great points and I could not agree with you more as far as being w…"

Timothy Renz replied Jan 4, 2012 to Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Featured Forum Discussions

Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

Started by Steve in General Forum. Last reply by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.

Started by Daniel James Grundy in Training. Last reply by William H Nickerson on Tuesday. 2 Replies

BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

Started by Brad Cook in General Forum. Last reply by Sean Lintow Sr Mar 15. 1 Reply

Strange IR Image

Started by Larry Nissman in General Forum. Last reply by Brad Cook Mar 9. 7 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Profile IconB.J. Cassell, Scott Gigrich, Saint Xavier and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
32 minutes ago
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. posted a status
"#Hers rating system or @_BPI_ and #DOE rating system? Whats your coice? #HVAC #Energy @resnetus #resnet #HomePerformance"
1 hour ago
"#Blowerdoor testing provides an insight into how leaky your home is and where its pulling #contaminants from.If you dont test you dont know!"
1 hour ago
"#Homeperformance = #Control... Home performance diagnostics and repairs can give you the control over your environment you seek! #HVAC #IAQ"
1 hour ago
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. replied to Steve's discussion Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?
"If your space was designed for a 1.5 ton system, i find it hard to believe that you would consider…"
1 hour ago
B.J. Cassell liked Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Kits
15 hours ago
Steve posted a discussion

Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

I have a 20 year old house with a 2 1/2 ton A/C for the lower floor and a 1 1/2 ton A/C for the…See More
15 hours ago
Jill Lindman posted an event

High Performance Mechanicals for Houses That Work at Tacoma Power

May 25, 2017 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
High Performance Mechanical Systems for Houses That Work is a mid-level, full day seminar geared…See More
16 hours ago

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service