John Nicholas's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"The sizes quoted were examples only.  The panelized concept is limited to sizes that…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

8 on Thursday
Reply by Craig McManus

"David, I think it would be great of some of those groups picked up the ball and wor…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

8 on Thursday
Reply by Craig McManus

"Affordable Housing has several definitions.   NAHB champions 'affordable housing'.  …"

8 on Thursday
Reply by Craig McManus

"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutra…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 23 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I ran several Blower Door Tests on my…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 22 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Insulating is easy. Just remove enough earth to install your rigid foam.  That meets…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 8 to ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

2 Jul 29
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

"Fraud can occur in many ways.   Were you there is only one and rather minor.  What r…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 6 to Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

3 Jul 18
Reply by Chris Dorsi

"You mean the 179 D   tax credit for commercial?  it is available in 3 pieces; Equipm…"

John Nicholas replied Jun 13 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13
Reply by John Nicholas

"It is an issue of size.  We are well aware of what happens when the CFA of a home mo…"

John Nicholas replied Jun 9 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13
Reply by John Nicholas

"Thank You Tom for some sanity!  It is a precautionary practice.  Given the cost of m…"

John Nicholas replied Mar 16 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Diane Chojnowski posted events
26 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski's 4 events were featured
28 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski updated an event
Thumbnail

Midwest Energy Solutions Conference at Chicago Hilton & Towers

March 7, 2017 to March 8, 2017
Once a year, MEEA invites all energy stakeholders to gather at our annual Midwest Energy Solutions…See More
58 minutes ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive

The United States and Canada have been fortunate to have access to natural gas for space heating,…See More
1 hour ago
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post

Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive

The United States and Canada have been fortunate to have access to natural gas for space heating,…See More
3 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan posted a blog post

A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line

There has been a lot of interest of late in the weatherization and broader home performance…See More
4 hours ago
Luke Langhals commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

Passivhaus Goes Personal

"Great video. This shows that Passive House isn't all about Energy. Selling it to customers…"
4 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Home (Performance) for the Holidays: December Newsletter & Stump the Chump!

Give yourself the gift of home performance knowledge this holiday season and check out BPI's…See More
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service