John Nicholas's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out the DHW unit.  What temperature is the water entering and leaving the unit…"

John Nicholas replied Jun 22 to Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.

15 Jul 6
Reply by Mark Stout

"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guara…"

John Nicholas replied May 25 to Solar panel leasing

23 Jun 12
Reply by Jan Green

"So why is tenant behavior significantly different in this building?"

John Nicholas replied Apr 27 to TREAT modeling of mid-rise apartments low heating load

4 Jun 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"Where is this going?  Are you (the housing authority) trying to set the Utility Allo…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 27 to TREAT modeling of mid-rise apartments low heating load

4 Jun 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"I would not 100% of the time recommend removing the fibrous insulation on the attic…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 14 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"Are the bathroom fans ducted to the outside or into the attic?   If they exhaust out…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 14 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"So, is the plan to just do the addition; fix the holes where the CMUs are leaking th…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 6 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"If the drywall is in good shape, you should have little worries about the 50pa depre…"

John Nicholas replied Mar 23 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"SW  exposure.  What is outside?  Was it sunny?  Trees?  Large Shrubs?   I have had t…"

John Nicholas replied Feb 16 to Strange IR Image

7 Mar 9
Reply by Brad Cook

"Your process sounds cumbersome and introduces an unneeded third party. What I have h…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 26 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

RSS

Forum Discussions

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Kent Browning yesterday. 10 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Arnie Katz on Thursday. 2 Replies

Affordable Housing Funding

Started by SUZETT MOFFITT in General Forum. Last reply by Diane Chojnowski on Wednesday. 4 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconEmily Rhea, Spray-on Foam and Keith Flores joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Kent Browning replied to Brandon Walton's discussion When is it too windy to use blower door?
"I found this post thru a Google search. I was already a member and have posted a few times. I am a…"
yesterday
Home Energy Magazine's video was featured

2017 U.S. Department of Energy Race to Zero Student Design Competition

The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Race to Zero Student Design Competition (Race to Zero) inspires collegiate students to become the next generation of buil...
Friday
Dave Ransom joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
Friday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service