Rodney Fox's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Solar pv is generally inexpensive. My recommendation for anyone traveling down the o…"

Rodney Fox replied May 19 to No Utility Homes, Are we ready to start building Homes that are not connected to traditional utilities ?

11 May 24
Reply by R Higgins

"There is no possible way to insulate and caulk below the joists in this home. It's a…"

Rodney Fox replied Mar 31 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Tightening the crawlspace would increase the negative pressure in the living area, f…"

Rodney Fox replied Mar 31 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Hey folks, can we try and stay on topic please? The devil is in the details, and not…"

Rodney Fox replied Mar 25 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Cameron, I've read that entire publication and could not find any reference to "187…"

Rodney Fox replied Mar 12 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Cameron, I have no personal interest in siding with Mr. Connell or you. What I and m…"

Rodney Fox replied Mar 10 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Tom, do you happen to have access to the "cancer demographics correlated to geologic…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"I'm sorry anyone grows weary of truth. But the point we're trying to make here is, t…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Morgan, thanks for that link. A few things I found in that article very much support…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Did someone say crawlspace encapsulation will create problems? I must have missed th…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Simon joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Online Training

Online training coursesIf you provide ongoing online training for home performance or…See More
18 hours ago
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Wanted - Blower and door frame kit for Minneapolis system

Hi everyone,I'm new to this line of work and have bought some equipment (Minneapolis blower door…See More
yesterday
Simon replied to Steve Mann's discussion TEC Blower Door Frame in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, I'm interested, but could you send to UK?,I'd pay shipping of course. My email is :-…"
yesterday
Simon replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Equipment - 9 shrouds, 10 fans, 5 fan controllers in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, if you able to sell sepereately, I'd be interested in a blower and a frame kit. My only…"
yesterday
Simon joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Simon is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a discussion

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service