Diane Chojnowski's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Bud, Thanks for your comment. I revised the poll so you can select more than one ans…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 16 to Poll: What is you favorite or most important home performance diagnostic or measurement tool?

6 Jul 7
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Chris, you can LIKE a discussion. Click the star icon."

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 1 to Friends and Family Referral Marketing

5 Jun 1
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"

Diane Chojnowski replied May 31 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

8 Jun 30
Reply by Jan Green

"Hi Matt,Feel free to suggest poll questions and multiple choice answers. It would be…"

Diane Chojnowski replied May 16 to Poll: How old is your blower door?

4 May 16

"How long did you have your first blower door Bud?"

Diane Chojnowski replied May 16 to Poll: How old is your blower door?

4 May 16

"Great sources George! Thanks for posting. "

Diane Chojnowski replied Apr 22 to Poll: Where do you go for information on home performance?

4 May 5
Reply by Rich Manning

"We only got a couple of votes, but also got feedback by email, so in order to keep t…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 25 to Home Energy Pros twitter feed

1 Mar 25

"This was fun Amanda! :)"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 24 to Please beta-test this game for me

12 Apr 5
Reply by Jaime D. Gomez

"Home Energy Pros Editorial Concern: Please remember the guidelines when posting on H…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 10 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Colin, Did you know that as many as 70,000 people a month visit Home Energy Pros and…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 9 to Polls

4 Mar 9
Reply by Colin Genge

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Larry Nissman's discussion Foam insulation on attic floor
"The insulation job is quite simply a freaking eyesore & mess - with that it shouldn't be…"
6 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Melissa Baldridge's discussion IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs
"commercial is 67% efficiency & 2.8 cfm per watt for residential as I recall on 2015 which…"
6 hours ago
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Advice needed please

I'm looking to build my own blower unit for use with the minneapolis system.Please could anyone…See More
9 hours ago
Simon joined Kim Tanner's group
Thumbnail

TEC

Discussion group for The Energy ConservatoryHave a question about residential or big building air…See More
9 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"With a Foobot, are you able to recalibrate the sensors?  While I like the price and the…"
22 hours ago
Steve Mann replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes it is. Steve"
yesterday
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Become a HERS Rater with the NE HERS Alliance this fall! at Classroom Component at Energize Connecticut Center

September 19, 2016 at 9am to October 21, 2016 at 5pm
Online Component: September 19th-30th - Weekdays 9am-12pm5-Day Classroom/Field Training:October…See More
yesterday
Melissa Baldridge posted a discussion

IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs

I’m failing IECC 2012 with the HRVs we’ve been using – Honeywell .  (See specs below that I…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service