Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (281) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually there are generally 2 elements which would both pull 4500 so 9000 (unless y…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 26 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

15 20 hours ago
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Do they have a recirculating system running full time or occupancy center type? Calc…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 26 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

15 20 hours ago
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I got to agree with Eric on WrightSoft - with that let me also add; get training on…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 12 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

5 Aug 12
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Based on what I see on the pics you can't really - 2x4 wall with no soffit? The only…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 6 to Ventilating Attics- Rafter Vents

5 Aug 12
Reply by David Eakin

"There are two costs that show on most bills now - the electric used & how much t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 5 to How do we pay for the grid?

5 Aug 12
Reply by tedkidd

"At minimum a personal CO detector, 1 blower door, 1 duct tester, 2 manometers - othe…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 27 to Software

5 Jul 27
Reply by Benny hani

""But passive house is passive house—the concept and principles remain the same" umm…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 22 to PHIUS+2015 Climate-Specific Passive Building Standard

6 Jul 30
Reply by terry nordbye

"You need to be a little more specific... Most of us just enter the data directly int…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 22 to Software

5 Jul 27
Reply by Benny hani

"A few quick thoughts - always provide the test results on the same type of report -…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 10 to Blower Door Testing for Code Compliance

13 Jul 23
Reply by Donald Jahnke

"In all seriousness - just how many do you see (tested to make sure it was) & do…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 27 to Duct blaster with asbestos?

7 Aug 7
Reply by Glen Gallo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconBenney Dornevil, Mike Norvell Sr and Jen Loomis joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Joanie Minor posted a status
"Home Performance Institute now offers OSHA 10 and Confined Space Classes. Call 203-536-2151 to register."
10 hours ago
Joanie Minor posted a photo
10 hours ago
John Kaye posted a blog post

FREE Home Efficiency & Safety Assessments in the Los Angeles County area.

Since last June I have been qualifying homeowners in the Los Angeles County for the Home Upgrade…See More
16 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the tank the…"
20 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my…"
yesterday
Rod Fox replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an answer.…"
yesterday
Jerry Lawrence posted events
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service