Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (374)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"You can use whatever insulation material you want in the basement BUT you have to de…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied yesterday to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

22 yesterday
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"I love BSC but my one word of caution is to always be careful of when an article was…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 12 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

22 yesterday
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"Sorry but Fail - look at using a product like Delta Dry and letting it run into a Fr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 10 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

22 yesterday
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"Yes you just have to make sure the unit is rated for the temperature rise you need b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 9 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

7 on Sunday
Reply by John Nicholas

"LOL, can't we all just get along :) I think you nailed it - both are pushing the bou…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 8 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"http://www.buildingscience.com/documents/information-sheets/info-502-temperature-dep…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 27 to Another unvented roof question

4 Mar 28
Reply by randy tolowski

"That would work but may I suggest one tweak - add at least another 1" piece under th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 11 to Vented cathedral ceiling construction advice...

8 Mar 11
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Well if I had to guess your credit will be 0 as it used to be up to $1500 & wasn…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 6 to Tax Time Blues

1 Mar 6
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Cool, I can start cooking dinner, hop in and take a shower while making sure that no…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 3 to When your shower is in your kitchen...

3 Mar 5
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"You might want to check out BSC (Joe Lstiburek) perfect wall assembly As for builder…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 27 to Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation

18 Feb 27
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Michael Dunseith posted photos
4 hours ago
Kim Tanner's 2 videos were featured
8 hours ago
Martin Grohman's blog post was featured

Working with Roofing Professionals

GAF has introduced training called the Home Energy Saver Certificate - Building Science for the…See More
8 hours ago
Sean McLoughlin's blog post was featured

Programming in-floor electric radiant heat, is it worth it?

Does a programmable thermostat for an in-floor electric radiant heat system add efficiency, or is…See More
8 hours ago
Paul Raymer's 2 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Tony Hicks's discussion was featured

Slab-on-grade Insulation

Hi my name is Anthony Hicks, and I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I work for a home building company…See More
8 hours ago
Larry Schaffert's discussion was featured

How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

We are working with a homeowner who had frozen pipes over the winter.  Their home is a balloon…See More
8 hours ago
Bryan Pringle's discussion was featured

Dense packed cellulose in basement?

I am looking for advice on a project I would like to attempt in my own home. It is an 1840s cape…See More
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service