Tom Conlon's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"If anyone is still following this thread, they may want to check out David Goldstein…"

Tom Conlon replied Apr 6 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Ha! This video was fun, but it probably needs a disclosure label: "No energy modeler…"

Tom Conlon replied Apr 6 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Crazy yes, but as Nehemiah and I noted above, Levinson's papers ignore natural gas.…"

Tom Conlon replied Mar 20 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Thanks Sean, CPUC is now citing EIA's analysis too (CPUC EE Primer - January 2015):…"

Tom Conlon replied Mar 20 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Word!"

Tom Conlon replied Mar 11 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I distinctly remember shaking my head in disbelief the first time I saw Art present…"

Tom Conlon replied Feb 18 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Much wisdom here. Reminds me of that old short story, House, by Tracy Kidder (a grea…"

Tom Conlon replied Jan 5 to Unhappy customer, feels should have saved more...

24 Jan 8
Reply by Richard C. MacCrea

"Realtors are never going to see as many shades of green as we think we can. By and l…"

Tom Conlon replied Oct 2, 2014 to Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

"We've run several successful (albeit subsidized) programs in California that enabled…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 11, 2014 to Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate industry?

11 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"@ Tedd - Respectfully, sir, I see no indication here that anyone is intending to "li…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 7, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Rick Karg replied to Carly@AirCycler's discussion The (Small) Cost of Ventilation Without Recovery
"As a member of the ASHRAE 62.2 committee (and president of Residential Energy Dynamics, the author…"
Friday
Bradford E. White replied to Elizabeth Guinn's discussion ERV in need of backflow preventer.
"I would use an in-line backdraft damper such as Artis Industries or the ones made by Fantech and…"
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted a video

Wireless Air Leakage Testing

This webinar will discuss the use of WiFi technology to conduct and document blower door and duct leakage tests for compliance with local energy codes. The s...
Thursday
Profile IconPerry Grossman, Daniel Pate and Ottawa Furnace Filters joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky posted a discussion

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted events
Thursday
Ottawa Furnace Filters posted a blog post

Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters

There is not much we can do about the air pollution outside of a house in Ottawa, Canada, but we…See More
Thursday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service