scottscontracting's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"D.Chojnowski, Thanks for the heads up, corrected the links and added that people cou…"

scottscontracting replied Aug 3, 2015 to Natural Insulation Poll

2 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by scottscontracting

"If you haven't ever played around with the Equest Energy Tool by the Department of E…"

scottscontracting replied Jan 3, 2015 to OK. Costs.

5 Jan 3, 2015

"Sean is right more info is needed.  In re to Insulation "in most instances" going ab…"

scottscontracting replied Dec 31, 2014 to OK. Costs.

5 Jan 3, 2015

"I am a whole house fan 'Fan'- though I have never had one of my own. I've been in ho…"

scottscontracting replied Aug 5, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Here's a new thick wall construction technique that is eco friendly / sustainable an…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 23, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Any building that still standing as long as those castles have been are/were built t…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 23, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"My comment on Storage wasn't 100% meant in re to batteries.  I read lots of info and…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"When the Renewable Energy storage options are improved everyone will have the option…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Good Points. Before any building will be done I will submit my design to the city f…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 3, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"I'll no more about how much money is available for the project after the meeting wit…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 3, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
24 minutes ago
Profile IconMarla Meyer, Michael Capobianco and Lois Bower-Bjornson joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
22 hours ago
Keith Burrows's blog post was featured

What Happens When Home Performance is Made Visible?

“I don’t know” or “probably not” are the most common responses I hear to the question, “is your…See More
yesterday
Sarah Holloway posted a video

Don't Lose Your Marbles. Use DASH!

Are you a growing energy rating business? DASH is everything you need to operate your company.
yesterday
Profile IconTim Grant and Glen Davison joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Rosie Smith replied to edward knight's discussion Minneapolis duct blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Edward...is this equipment still available?? Thanks, Rosie Smith Fresno,…"
Wednesday
Rosie Smith joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
Wednesday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service