Glen Gallo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Sight unseen is always difficult. Smells are hard to trace. Whatever area was contam…"

Glen Gallo replied Jun 13 to Removal of bad smells from mold contaminated attic

10 Jun 13
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Gravity?"

Glen Gallo replied Jun 13 to What made this chimney fall down?

5 Jun 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I agree with Ted. If I could bring just one piece of equipment it would be the blowe…"

Glen Gallo replied Jun 24, 2016 to Poll: What is you favorite or most important home performance diagnostic or measurement tool?

6 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Pat Dundon

"If above the ceiling tiles the wall is a finished assembly and there is insulation o…"

Glen Gallo replied Jun 24, 2016 to Commercial duct testing

11 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Glen Gallo

"As HERS Raters in California we cannot run tests if it is present per CEC protocols.…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 7, 2015 to Duct blaster with asbestos?

7 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Glen Gallo

"I think a better strategy would have been high and low vents in the roof itself  and…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 7, 2015 to Ventilating Attics- Rafter Vents

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by David Eakin

"I was in the business of cleaning up water at one point. We produced spot free press…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 26, 2015 to Can someone recommend a whole home water filtration system?

5 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Glen Gallo

"It is an interesting read no doubt but one must look at is introductory statement of…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 20, 2015 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Kurt, Radiant barrier certainly works well when installed as you are doing. you shou…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 7, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Number 3 ring should be more accurate. This is according to my HERS training which I…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 6, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus 6 hours ago. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Eric Kjelshus replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"That same house that meet highest sealing rate in early 1980 we went back and super sealed it and…"
6 hours ago
Jill Cliburn posted an event
Thumbnail

National Solar Conference and NZE Decathlon at University of Colorado

October 9, 2017 at 6pm to October 12, 2017 at 7pm
6 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"Brendan, Eric, great stuff!"
7 hours ago
tedkidd liked Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
7 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service