Joseph Lamy's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I planed old fence boards, and the knots fell out. When I sandwiched the olde pine b…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 17, 2014 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"This is the kind of marriage that brings babies and grandchildren, my non-corporatis…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 12, 2013 to BPI Signs MOU with EEM to Expand Market for Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate to Real Estate Community

1 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"About the biggest joy I get from my mini-split is the gawks. First, they gawk, liste…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 11, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

"The add-on electric heat coil has morphed into a ductless heat pump that eliminates…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 11, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

"R.J. Karg, Please accept my apology for such inane and unfounded accusations based o…"

Joseph Lamy replied Mar 28, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Good piece of writing, George. If we could somehow add up the man-hours and then mag…"

Joseph Lamy replied Mar 28, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Over there, in her chair, at home, she's wondering when those Winter winds are gonna…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 18, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Home performance contractors discover opportunities to improve housing stock. We lea…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 18, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Noah, I think we are in this thing together now so much that we need partners like w…"

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Hoah, Noah, my names Joah, little borther of Noah from the olde Testament.. :) I too…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 16, 2013 to How Do You Market Your Energy Auditing Co?

15 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ira Eisenstein

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA 2015 Conference Call for Papers extended! New deadline: 3/6/15 at 5 PM CT Submission details: www.eeba.org/conference/call-for-papers"
24 minutes ago
Casey Gesell replied to Casey Gesell's discussion Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!
"Hi Patrick, What is your time frame for relocating? Would you be interested in operating in the…"
1 hour ago
Todd Collins replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"Keeping air from getting into the wall assembly is important - so answer to your question air…"
2 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"You might want to check out BSC (Joe Lstiburek) perfect wall assembly As for builders & new…"
3 hours ago
Patrick Michaelyan replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"Todd, I've heard much said about this over the years. Quite frankly, my understanding of…"
3 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"might want to consider vapor permeability.   Need to move the dew point out far enough to…"
10 hours ago
bill lazar replied to robert jones's discussion Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?
"all this will be clarified soon with the new SWS guidelines mandated by DOE- but just WZ…"
11 hours ago
Glen Gallo replied to Brady Mills's discussion Can someone recommend a whole home water filtration system?
"I was in the business of cleaning up water at one point. We produced spot free pressure washers of…"
13 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service