Brennan Less's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a link to a presentation given to summarize the work. Some of it is a bit den…"

Brennan Less replied on Thursday to How effective are whole house air cleaners?

5 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Phillips

"Bruce, If you like, I can share some results from a recent ARB study we performed te…"

Brennan Less replied on Thursday to How effective are whole house air cleaners?

5 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Phillips

"Anyone interested in this realm should check out the EPA-funded project at the South…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 22 to Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

11 Aug 26
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Thanks Bud. I just feel the need to point out any such issues, because we as a field…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 28, 2014 to Another benefit from air sealing

9 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"I would love to see such matters discussed on this forum without broadly characteriz…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 28, 2014 to Another benefit from air sealing

9 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"I recently was working on a project, dominated by men, in which one woman was a cont…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 7, 2014 to Let's Talk Gender

2 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"To reiterate what Glen said, always use the smallest ring that allows you to achieve…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 7, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"William, maybe I miscommunicated. In my personal experience (largely in the Bay Area…"

Brennan Less replied Jun 20, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Kaushal, As an LBNL building scientist who studies deep retrofits, I can confidently…"

Brennan Less replied Jun 19, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"I'm glad to see that folks are getting interested in this. Ron, great point about ch…"

Brennan Less replied Jan 3, 2014 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured

A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line

There has been a lot of interest of late in the weatherization and broader home performance…See More
14 hours ago
Jonathan Beers commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"The carbon intensity of electricity use (lbs. of CO2/MWh) varies a lot from region to region. For…"
15 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted events
17 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's 4 events were featured
17 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski updated an event
Thumbnail

Midwest Energy Solutions Conference at Chicago Hilton & Towers

March 7, 2017 to March 8, 2017
Once a year, MEEA invites all energy stakeholders to gather at our annual Midwest Energy Solutions…See More
18 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive

The United States and Canada have been fortunate to have access to natural gas for space heating,…See More
18 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post

Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive

The United States and Canada have been fortunate to have access to natural gas for space heating,…See More
20 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan posted a blog post

A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line

There has been a lot of interest of late in the weatherization and broader home performance…See More
21 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service