Bud Poll's Discussions (579)

Discussions Replied To (516) Replies Latest Activity

"In most areas a stand alone energy auditing business cannot compete with companies w…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 2 to Energy auditing as a stand-alone business model...

10 Feb 3
Reply by Brad Cook

"Hi Solymoly, Utility bills are always added information that can be considered, but…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 24 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

"Hi Martin, that's a tough question.  It is tough enough to determine which of the mo…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 14, 2016 to What were R-value requirements of various code versions?

8 Jan 5
Reply by Martin Newmark

"Thanks Ted, It has been awhile since they tried Pace in my community and it did not…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 22, 2016 to Dear DOE, PACE sucks - please fix or make it go away...

3 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"You have a BD, that's good.  IR would add another star. @Larry "I would have to thin…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 5, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"The contractor that did that should have his toys taken away. To answer your general…"

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Larry, what a mess.  Give us your climate zone so we know outside temp and humidi…"

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Diane, I voted, but the most important diagnostic tool in my bag has always been…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 14, 2016 to Poll: What is you favorite or most important home performance diagnostic or measurement tool?

6 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Hi Diane, not a lot of action on the question at hand.  I would encourage others to…"

Bud Poll replied May 15, 2016 to Poll: How old is your blower door?

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"The response time from your insurance company and what they will or will not do is s…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 16, 2016 to What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

4 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Featured Forum Discussions

Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

Started by Steve in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Saturday. 4 Replies

Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.

Started by Daniel James Grundy in Training. Last reply by Daniel James Grundy on Thursday. 5 Replies

BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

Started by Brad Cook in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas on Thursday. 2 Replies

Strange IR Image

Started by Larry Nissman in General Forum. Last reply by Brad Cook Mar 9. 7 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Charles Maier is now a member of Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Derrick Brodanex joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Steve's discussion Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?
"Its more about run time with high RH removing, than to large over sized AC unit, in houses.  …"
Saturday
Sarah OConnell posted a blog post

Crowdsourcing for Innovation

Share Your Ideas!Novel Building Envelope Design for Increased Thermal PerformanceIn 2014, more than…See More
Friday
Colin de Paor is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday
Walter Ahlgrim replied to Steve's discussion Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?
"The 5 ton system you have is not 500 hp racecar engines they are 500 hp truck engines. The duct…"
Friday
Daniel James Grundy replied to Daniel James Grundy's discussion Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.
"So I wanted to start with a basic who can help then go into more detail later. But yes find…"
Thursday
Daniel James Grundy replied to Daniel James Grundy's discussion Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.
"My tutor got back to me and while areas don't quite feel right a little to much assumptions…"
Thursday

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service