Hal Skinner's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Aaron, Mt. Pleasant Missionary Baptist Church, Denison, TX.   This was a 150-yea…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 26, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"The reason the metal is corrugated is so it has the ability to expand and contract. …"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 8, 2015 to Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"So I understand this correctly, AC unit, and ducts in the attic.  CDan I assume META…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 18, 2015 to Mold on a ceiling diffuser

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"This should be interesting,,,and expensive. THE RCC CLASSROOM "

Hal Skinner replied Jun 19, 2015 to Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces

4 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"Hi Larry. The gaps in the siding (whether it is new T-111, the old redwood shiplap…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 14, 2015 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Watched the two videos.  The first, the one with the 'Homeowner' was a waste of time…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 3, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Thanks Susan.  It is appreciated."

Hal Skinner replied Mar 31, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi again John, If you could directly answer these questions and comment on anything…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 30, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I think it would be best to keep the questions and answers on this open forum for al…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 26, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"AZpperently John must be out of state again.  So, I will try and add in what I have…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 21, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

miguel pace shared a profile on Facebook
1 hour ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post It is very important to select a fin fan
1 hour ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post Types of Fans Impact Cooling Solution offered
1 hour ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post The features and benefits of Axial Flow Fans
1 hour ago
Charles Ryan Weitzel posted a discussion

Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home

I'm not sure this makes any difference, but I've only run into a system like this here, where I…See More
6 hours ago
Ronald Wallis replied to Jonny Fisher's discussion Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"interested in your equipment. Do you have pics? Is equipment compliant with new regulations?"
11 hours ago
Ronald Wallis joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
11 hours ago
Joe Crisara replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Article about residential energy efficiency and why sales are low
"Kim, I couldn't agree more. Too many times energy audits are focused on the technical aspects…"
12 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service