tedkidd's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"More unquantified FUD around foam "risk" by Richard without disclosure of financial…"

tedkidd replied on Thursday to "Spray Foam Insulation is More Important Than LIFE!"

1 on Thursday
Reply by tedkidd

"I think "those who own and maintain our power grid are in trouble" only if they resi…"

tedkidd replied Aug 12 to How do we pay for the grid?

5 Aug 12
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob, here is where our perspectives diverge. I think people should switch to electri…"

tedkidd replied Aug 1 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1
Reply by tedkidd

"Here our thinking falls out of alignment. Going to electric is default for me. Peo…"

tedkidd replied Aug 1 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1
Reply by tedkidd

"8 people, sometimes under 10 therms. Just not enough energy used heating water to g…"

84 Aug 1
Reply by tedkidd

"Thankless water heaters are a GREAT deal.... For the installers. They are usually ve…"

tedkidd replied Jul 31 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1
Reply by tedkidd

"Awesome share Tom, thanks!!  In NY I've talked to people who've had the "free" NY a…"

tedkidd replied Jun 18 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"Navien has a flow valve that ensures you don't outrun the units ability to heat wate…"

tedkidd replied May 7 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Looking back (20/20 hindsight) the issue looks kind of silly. "Let's tighten the sno…"

tedkidd replied Apr 2 to Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.

6 Apr 2
Reply by tedkidd

"Sean's suggestion is to turn the fan around. If the material is friable it won't be…"

tedkidd replied Apr 2 to Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.

6 Apr 2
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Theresa L Gilbride's blog post was featured

Find out whose building some of the best-performing homes in the country today with DOE’s Tour of Zero

Home buyers across the country can find out where the home of the future is available today with…See More
15 hours ago
Profile IconMichael Laurie, Randall Herlihy, Matt Risinger and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Obama Announced New Actions to Bring Energy Efficiency to Households across the Country

Big news out of The White House last week for the ‪‎clean energy‬ housing sector: HUD and DOE have…See More
18 hours ago
Theresa L Gilbride posted a blog post

Find out whose building some of the best-performing homes in the country today with DOE’s Tour of Zero

Home buyers across the country can find out where the home of the future is available today with…See More
19 hours ago
Colin Genge commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post Building Science is Worthless...
"We has passive house tester complaining the Aluminum Frame leaked too much so we measured them at…"
21 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo
21 hours ago
Michael Dunseith replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Fantastic innovation
"It was designed for air handlers to determine the total system air flow. I It would be installed in…"
21 hours ago
John Kaye posted a status
"Looking for contributing writer who know & understand EEM's"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service