Jan Green's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice meeting you as well Tom!  You're right! My last 2 electric bills have been $39…"

Jan Green replied Jun 30 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

8 Jun 30
Reply by Jan Green

"Thank you Sandy, as always, for staying glued into the pulse of this marketplace!  I…"

Jan Green replied Jun 9 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

8 Jun 30
Reply by Jan Green

"I purchased this home last July for $225,000 and spent just over $60,000 in renovati…"

Jan Green replied Jun 5 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

8 Jun 30
Reply by Jan Green

"Will do!  Making a few minor changes and will upload.  Thank you!"

Jan Green replied Jun 2 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

8 Jun 30
Reply by Jan Green

"Spot on Craig!  That's the reason NAR and EcoBroker promote green designations/educa…"

Jan Green replied Nov 3, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"Question?  NAR has implemented the Green Resource Council  site to streamline adding…"

Jan Green replied Nov 2, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015

"Agreed George and spot on as usual Sandy!  Lawsuits are indeed taking place, more sp…"

Jan Green replied Oct 26, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015

"George: Part of the reason agents don't know about the construction process of home…"

18 Nov 4, 2015

"Great post Sandy!  Eric, part of the problem is that sales pros don't always underst…"

18 Nov 4, 2015

"David - holding 2 green designations, instructor and speaker panelist for the last f…"

Jan Green replied Aug 6, 2015 to Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

9 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"With a Foobot, are you able to recalibrate the sensors?  While I like the price and the…"
11 hours ago
Steve Mann replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes it is. Steve"
14 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Become a HERS Rater with the NE HERS Alliance this fall! at Classroom Component at Energize Connecticut Center

September 19, 2016 at 9am to October 21, 2016 at 5pm
Online Component: September 19th-30th - Weekdays 9am-12pm5-Day Classroom/Field Training:October…See More
16 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge posted a discussion

IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs

I’m failing IECC 2012 with the HRVs we’ve been using – Honeywell .  (See specs below that I…See More
17 hours ago
Chris Woods replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still available?"
17 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge replied to Melissa Baldridge's discussion ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation
"Thanks, John.  That's helpful.  And yes - I've seen projects with perimeter…"
17 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
"Great to see FB pages here!   "
17 hours ago
Brett Little replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Great! Email me at Brett.Little@greenhomeinstitute.org"
19 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service