Jan Green's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Sandy!  Likewise, I look forward to finishing this project and the…"

Jan Green replied Aug 20 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20
Reply by Jan Green

"Update!  I'm sealing ducts today with Aeroseal.  Besides getting the new HERS # afte…"

Jan Green replied Aug 15 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20
Reply by Jan Green

"Nice meeting you as well Tom!  You're right! My last 2 electric bills have been $39…"

Jan Green replied Jun 30 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20
Reply by Jan Green

"Thank you Sandy, as always, for staying glued into the pulse of this marketplace!  I…"

Jan Green replied Jun 9 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20
Reply by Jan Green

"I purchased this home last July for $225,000 and spent just over $60,000 in renovati…"

Jan Green replied Jun 5 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20
Reply by Jan Green

"Will do!  Making a few minor changes and will upload.  Thank you!"

Jan Green replied Jun 2 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20
Reply by Jan Green

"Spot on Craig!  That's the reason NAR and EcoBroker promote green designations/educa…"

Jan Green replied Nov 3, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"Question?  NAR has implemented the Green Resource Council  site to streamline adding…"

Jan Green replied Nov 2, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015

"Agreed George and spot on as usual Sandy!  Lawsuits are indeed taking place, more sp…"

Jan Green replied Oct 26, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015

"George: Part of the reason agents don't know about the construction process of home…"

Jan Green replied Oct 26, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconLois Bower-Bjornson, Tim Grant and Glen Davison joined Home Energy Pros
59 seconds ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
7 hours ago
Keith Burrows's blog post was featured

What Happens When Home Performance is Made Visible?

“I don’t know” or “probably not” are the most common responses I hear to the question, “is your…See More
13 hours ago
Sarah Holloway posted a video

Don't Lose Your Marbles. Use DASH!

Are you a growing energy rating business? DASH is everything you need to operate your company.
13 hours ago
Rosie Smith replied to edward knight's discussion Minneapolis duct blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Edward...is this equipment still available?? Thanks, Rosie Smith Fresno,…"
Wednesday
Rosie Smith joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
Wednesday
Jim Gunshinan liked Tom White's discussion Home Energy Reader Survey
Tuesday
Tom White posted a discussion

Home Energy Reader Survey

Home Energy wants to serve you better.  Please …See More
Monday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service