Jan Green's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"David - holding 2 green designations, instructor and speaker panelist for the last f…"

Jan Green replied Aug 6 to Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

9 Aug 6
Reply by Jan Green

"David, what kind of program are you "engaging" real estate professionals?  Realtors…"

Jan Green replied Aug 6 to Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

9 Aug 6
Reply by Jan Green

"Thanks for sharing Sandy!  As the AI industry guru in green, it's always wise to rea…"

Jan Green replied Aug 2 to Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

9 Aug 6
Reply by Jan Green

"You're welcome Sandy!  I know you've worked tirelessly on this effort for appraisers…"

Jan Green replied Jun 18 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18
Reply by Jan Green

"Thanks for sharing the latest Realtor Magazine article Laura!  Education and awarene…"

Jan Green replied Jun 16 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18
Reply by Jan Green

"Great efforts Melissa and Jeffrey. The phrase "It takes a village" aligns with your…"

Jan Green replied Jun 5 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18
Reply by Jan Green

"This is a common phenomenon in real estate sales.  There is currently a huge need in…"

Jan Green replied Jun 4 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18
Reply by Jan Green

"It helps for companies to understand what the public wants and to educate them so th…"

Jan Green replied Sep 29, 2014 to Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Craig, I like your thinking!  With my new broker, I've been able to communicate more…"

Jan Green replied Sep 18, 2014 to Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

"I agree Craig, on all points.  I do think that a top down approach would be more eff…"

Jan Green replied Sep 18, 2014 to Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Eric Guldenstein joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
12 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski added a discussion to the group Habitat for Humanity
Thumbnail

Central Missouri Habitat for Humanity "Zero Energy" House

A net zero home in Columbia Missouri. Affordable, efficient, and attractive. Lile Engineering…See More
6 hours ago
Crosbey Archery posted photos
8 hours ago
Benjamin Mailian replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"This is an old post but it's still very relevant so I thought I'd give our app a mention…"
12 hours ago
Profile IconMarissaCortese, Justin Tyrrell, McHale Insulation and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jose Macho's discussion Google Sunroof Project- Where Are They Going with Solar?
" "
21 hours ago
Tom White's blog post was featured

Deconstructing and Moving a Historic Home

This spring in New Orleans I hosted “True Tales of Haunted Home Performance,” at the Home…See More
22 hours ago
Tom White posted a blog post

Deconstructing and Moving a Historic Home

This spring in New Orleans I hosted “True Tales of Haunted Home Performance,” at the Home…See More
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service