Many residential building codes are now requiring duct leakage and blower door testing as part of the code inspection process.
Home Energy Partners has developed a widely recognized online training and certification program that will teach you all you need to know to properly perform these diagnostic tests.
This training curriculum is ideal for state agencies, community colleges, non-profits, and privately held companies.
The self-paced curriculum includes information on:
• The Diagnostic Testing & Reporting Requirements of the 2009 & 2012 International Energy Code
• The building science behind
• Duct leakage
• Duct Sealing
• Air Infiltration
• Air Sealing Strategies
• Equipment Set-up and Testing Procedures for Retrotec & Energy Conservatory equipment
If it's been a while since you've had to calculate square footages and volume, don't worry. We have an entire section of the training course dedicated to refreshing your math skills and preparing your for the final test.
You'll have access to video recordings, illustrating the step-by step actions you'll need to
• Set up and perform blower door testing
• Set up and perform duct leakage testing
• Use a pressure pan to prioritize duct sealing efforts
• And, use a Smoke Pencil to illustrate air leakage to homeowners
• You'll be quizzed on each topic, preparing you to pass the final test & earn your DET Verifier Certificate.
After gaining your DET Verifier certificate, the training doesn't stop! You will have unlimited access to our online support forum, where you can post questions, share stories, and seek advice anytime. You'll also get unlimited access to the detailed how-to videos for both Retrotec and Energy Conservatory equipment.
Earning your DET Verifier Certificate doesn't get any easier than this.
Visit Home Energy Partners dot com to learn more and sign up today!