The final survey results of the second week of students in the High Performance HVAC classes.
Here are some notable results of what the students felt that they got out of the course.
- How to reduce # of registers while improving comfort.
- Importance of velocity - amount needed to properly mix air.
- How to select register types to control noise and performance.
- Whole house as a system approach
- Bigger isn't always better in ac.
- V x A doesn't always work to get watts - only if it is resistance heat.
- Importance of Man J for ait balancing if done correctly
This just confirms to me that the biggest area of focus and gains for HVAC guys is in duct systems and getting a much better understanding of how very important delivery systems are in energy performance HVAC work.
to connect with the Super Efficient HVAC Series to stay tuned for more action and information on high performance HVAC how to's.