You took a class, or read a book, got BPI or HERS Rater certified, or just bought some diagnostic equipment. Your company was heading in the right direction in the beginning, but NOW WHAT? Earning certifications and owning diagnostic tools is a step in the right direction, but it’s only a step… the real power of your home performance focus is in practicing what you preach with testing on every job, and using it to educate your clients.
HOME PERFORMANCE NEEDS LEADERS.
Diagnostic tools give you the means of proving you’re better than your competitors. Sadly, the average homeowner has no idea that Proof Is Possible, or why your price is (rightly) higher than your competitors’. The Fall Fast Track will empower 100 professionals over six weeks to make private market home performance more profitable, and a rising tide does lift all boats.
There’s a gold mine out there for companies who are moving beyond the basics, and proving their work. This not only beats the competition, it makes them irrelevant.
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT.
The loudest voices in the industry are shouting about energy efficiency- but most homeowners do not call you or purchase based on energy efficiency. Home performance work is worth more, and your clients will pay more, because that’s what people do. But only if you can teach them why it’s better. Go beyond the basics. I’ll show you exactly what you need to know, and you can REGISTER NOW.
WEEK ONE: THE ROCKSTAR RECIPE
• Getting the Most out of Fall Fast Track
• Home Performance Profitability
• Performance Messaging for Everyone
• TASK: Perfecting Your Marketing & Pitch
WEEK TWO: ROCKING THE PLANS
• Planning for Higher Performance
• Planning for the Enclosure
• Planning for HVAC
• TASK: Perfecting Plan Guidelines
WEEK THREE: ROCKING THE CLIENT
• Teaching Your Future Lifelong Clients
• Setting the Bar High
• Making Promises Only YOU Can Keep
• Proving Your Work
• TASK: Perfecting Your Sales Funnel
WEEK FOUR: ROCKING THE INSTALLATION
• Teaching Your Team
• Mastering the Enclosure Installation
• Fine-Tuning the HVAC Installation
• TASK: Perfecting Installation Guarantees
WEEK FIVE: PROOF YOU ROCKED THE HOUSE
• Critical Enclosure Testing
• Crucial HVAC Testing
• Essential Electrical Testing
• TASK: Perfecting Diagnostic Guarantees
WEEK SIX: EFFORTLESS ROCKING
• Efficient high performance business practices for HP companies
• Workscopes, Staging, Marketing, Sales, Follow Ups, Upsells, Referrals
• TASK: Perfecting Efficiency and Business Systems
• WEEKLY OFFICE HOURS WITH CORBETT FOR PERSONAL ACCESS
• BONUSES INCLUDING TONS OF BRANDABLE CONTENT
• EXCLUSIVE NETWORK TO INTERACT WITH OTHER STUDENTS
Hi. I’m Corbett Lunsford, and sometimes I’m an idiot. I started the building forensics company Green Dream Group with my bride Grace just as the Great Recession was starting, and I’ve learned a lot from my incredible array of idiotic mistakes. I vividly remember feeling stressed out and alone as technical and business challenges loomed, and I want to save you from the stupid waste of time that is Learning Everything The Embarrassing Way.
MY GOAL: to package building performance so it can easily be understood and used by professionals and consumers alike, for better buildings worldwide. We need to quit kidding ourselves that our clients are aiming for efficiency or sustainability, and start aiming at what all consumers aim for: spending more money for a better product (and having a better life because of it).
In 2009, I started teaching pros at my Building Performance Workshop (where each student happily admits to being an idiot at the beginning of every class), and I’ve hosted over 70 YouTube training videos and 50 interviews for the Building Performance Podcast. Without anybody to tell me I couldn’t, I wrote the book Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing, and developed the APT Reports software tool. Of course, I’ve rocked hundreds of comprehensive home performance analyses and building investigations, and I’ve presented courses in partnership with National Healthy Homes, the RESNET and Affordable Comfort (ACI) Conferences, blah blah blah.
Enough about me. I want to talk about you. Let’s get you on the fast track to more successful work and more lucrative business when you meet me in class. ~Corbett
REGISTER NOW AT: