I've been going to the RESNET conference at the beginning of each year since 2009. I also went in 2004, and I can tell you that it's a great learning and networking opportunity if you're in the home energy industry. Are you on the fence about coming to the RESNET conference this year? Are you not on the fence but just haven't registered yet? Even if neither of those apply, see my list below and you may find a reason that you hadn't considered.
- Another great lineup of preconference and breakout sessions. Learn tips, techniques, and business ideas to make 2013 your best year yet.
- The supercool combo conference: RESNET, Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), and Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) all together! Learn from and network with the HVAC and IAQ pros who will be there.
- Florida in February. Great weather. Spring training. Beaches. Disney World (if you're into that). Alligators. Florida Gators.
- The Energy Avenger. Well, actually, I don't know if this superhero will be at the conference, but Orlando is the last place that I saw him.
- One of the best tradeshows of all the conferences I go to. A big room full of booths with great people, products, and info. Not only that, coffee and refreshments are served in the trade show during breaks, so that's where most of the networking happens.
- A total of 117 BPI continuing education units available. Need to a boost for your recertification this year? Come to RESNET. Here's the list of sessions that count.
- You still have time to save $100! But only barely. The Early Bird discount ends this Sunday, 27 January.
Now what are you waiting for? If you're a HERS rater, or you'd like to be, or you have anything to do with home energy audits/ratings/improvements, this is one of the best conferences available.
Get all the details and register here.
Taking the Pulse of the Home Energy Pro Community at RESNET 2012
Check Out Our RESNET Conference Presentation on Internet Marketing (from 2012)
The 2011 RESNET Building Performance Conference Rocked!
Photo credits: Top photo from RESNET Facebook page. (You're a fan, right?) Energy Avenger photo from Stephen Davis.
Disclosure: I'm helping RESNET with its social media promotion for the conference this year in exchange for registration fee waiver. That changes nothing I do or say here because I would have written an article like this anyway, as I've done in previous years.