Add: 7/2 finally, an unbiased review of Nest: http://o.canada.com/2012/06/26/nest-learning-thermostat-review/ (it doesn't work)
Thermostats: hysteria or hysteresis?
Despite all of the… Continue
Added by Tom DelConte on July 3, 2012 at 8:00am —
Too Much Humidity
- Your skin often feels clammy, sweaty or sticky.
- Musty-smelling odors are invading your living space.
- Wood floors, trim or wood furniture is warping or rotting, paint is peeling.
- Condensation, frost or ice have formed on the inside surface of your windows. Water pipes are "sweating".
- Damp spots, or worse, mold and mildew, have formed on ceilings or walls.
- Your allergies or asthma have gotten worse due to the…
Added by Tom DelConte on July 3, 2012 at 5:30am —