Joshua Moore
  • Male
  • Cincinnati, OH
  • United States
Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share

Joshua Moore's Friends

  • Andy Holzhauser
  • Better Buildings Support
  • Dane Ervick

Joshua Moore's Groups

 

Joshua Moore's Page

Profile Information

Company
Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance
Professional Interests
At the Energy Alliance I am a Marketing Associate, which translates to 90% Graphic and Web Design, and a host of other marketing related activities for the other 10%.
Website URL
http://greatercea.org
Blog URL
http://greatercea.org/blog/
Twitter ID
twitter.com/greatercea
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/greatercea
Google + Page
plus.google.com/+GreaterceaOrg
LinkedIn Profile
www.linkedin.com/company/greater-cincinnati-energy-alliance
Pinterest Page
www.pinterest.com/energyalliance/

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of Home Energy Pros to add comments!

Join Home Energy Pros

At 8:34am on March 4, 2015, Malory Giraldo said…

Thank you for noticing, Joshua. I've updated the URL. Let me know if you have any questions on the services that we provide! I'd love to send additional information your way. Regards.

At 9:20am on April 16, 2014, Better Buildings Support said…

Welcome to the Better Buildings Residential Network group on Home Energy Pros.

 

The Better Buildings Residential Network group is an online community where Better Buildings Residential Network members collaborate. We encourage you to share ideas, exchange materials, and connect with others about topics in energy efficiency. The Better Building Residential Network group will also serve as a repository for Peer Exchange Call summaries and other materials. We are honored to share this new group with you and look forward to you and your colleagues joining the conversation.

 

To view this group, visit:

http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/group/better-buildings-residential-network?xg_source=msg_wel_group

 

To control which emails you receive on Home Energy Pros, go to:

http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_wel_group

 

If you have any questions about the Better Buildings Residential Network, feel free to contact us at any time by emailing bbresidentialnetwork@ee.doe.gov.

 

We look forward to working with you.

 

Best,

The Better Buildings Residential Network Team

At 12:47pm on March 21, 2014, Diane Chojnowski said…

Welcome to Home Energy Pros! Feel free to join the conversation in the Forum and Groups. And share your energy efficiency photos, videos and upcoming events. If you're blogging about home performance, this is the place for you!

Don't forget to add your profile photo and be sure to put your location on our Member Map!


Thanks!
Diane, HEP Moderator

 
 
 

Groups

Latest Activity

Seth Romme replied to Sonja Persram's discussion Energy Savings Guarantee for single family dwellings in cold climate??
"Hi Sonja We provide home energy optimization services and provide a 5-year heating and cooling…"
40 minutes ago
Lindsay Bachman posted events
2 hours ago
Derrick Koehn's video was featured

How Technology and Innovation Are Making Outdoor Wood Burning Stoves More Efficient and Environmentally Friendly

Introduction Since ancient times, wood burning has been used for heating in some capacity or other. Although, of late, wood stoves are thought of more as a decorative appliance than a heat source, in truth wood heat is still one of the most…
3 hours ago
Efficiency First California's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's event was featured
Thumbnail

Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value at Eastern Time

September 21, 2017 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Thursday, September 21 1-2:30pm Eastern TimePlease join this Peer Exchange call to…See More
3 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted an event
Thumbnail

Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value at Eastern Time

September 21, 2017 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Thursday, September 21 1-2:30pm Eastern TimePlease join this Peer Exchange call to…See More
3 hours ago
Lindsay Bachman is now a member of Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Gregory Cisco replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"We looked into this. Quite expensive and the applicator would not make any guarantees. Looking…"
Tuesday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service