Check out the two openings in the foam, far right of the display. For ventilation???? That's what we'd call a bypass... anybody have any idea what those holes are for - where it makes sense? Thanks.

Views: 24


You need to be a member of Home Energy Pros to add comments!

Join Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service