Radiant barrier coating

Energy Star Cool Roof xoating that can also be used as interior and exterior paint

• photo

You need to be a member of Home Energy Pros to add comments!

Join Home Energy Pros

Comment by Hal Skinner on November 3, 2010 at 5:15pm
Energy Star Cool Roof coating applied as exterior paint to rooftop- AC units and ductwork dropped building temperature 10 degrees.

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Kurt, check your emails.  Sent you a friend request you need to confirm then I can send you a…"
5 hours ago
Kevin Jordan replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"thank you sir!! If you have any other tips Id appreciate. I am new in this industry and I go and…"
5 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation…"
6 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Wow, I am very sad to hear about your eyes.  Would have been super to do that comparison. Good…"
6 hours ago
"My dads house has an attached garage.  It was converted to living space around 20 years…"
7 hours ago
"Hal, do I see a terrific chance for you to show us all the power of your RCC? Your father's…"
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"Kevin, Several years ago I worked closely with a general contractor and a real estate…"
7 hours ago
"That same RCC, used as paint on the ceiling of living space, will do the same as if it was applied…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service