You might be an energy auditor if...
- You use your blower door to dry out your house after it gets flooded.
- You perform a restaurant lighting audit while waiting to be served.
- You educate smokers by having them blow on your CO detector and set off the 35ppm alarm.
- You lift the toilet tank lid off to inspect (and maybe adjust) the flush efficiency.
- You don't look in the medicine chest at someone's home, you look at the gpm rating on the shower head.
You might be a redneck energy auditor if....
- You bring a bean dip and a gas sniffer to a party.
- You use butyl-backed tape instead of duct tape to hold your fender on.
- You use your IR camera to identify where the squirrels are hiding in your attic insulation.
- You two-part foam the rust holes on your car to pass inspection.
- You boost the campfire with a Duct Blaster.
from Dale Sherman.......