If you want to learn more about using infrared thermography for home inspections, tune into the upcoming webinar that I’ll be presenting for the Wisconsin Energy Center TOMORROW, Tuesday, November 9th from 1:00-2:30 (Central). See http://www.ecw.org/ir for details. I’ve packed a lot into this webinar and it is strictly non-commercial.

Please note that a Fluke TiR1 imaging system (a great unit to use for building inspections!) will be given away by the webinar sponsor, Fluke, to a very lucky participant! You can also have as many people as you want listening in for one registration fee so plan to have the whole crew on hand if you can.

I hope you can join me!

John Snell
The Snell Group

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

The webinar went very well last week with over 450 people from 30+ states, 4 Canadian provinces and several other countries viewing it! It is now available on-demand ($89) if you missed out! Simply go to http://www.ecw.org/ir and click on REGISTER.

The feedback I got from viewers at all levels of experience was positive, from "Gee I never new that!" to "A good, solid review after several years in the field." Enjoy taking what you learn into you work—there is no better investment for building professionals than an infrared imaging system used well every single day!

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconDenise Cooper, Maren Cooke, Steven Antonini and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
Crosbey Archery joined Allison A. Bailes III's group

HVAC design, Manuals J, S, T, & D, Duct leakage, Air flow, ENERGY STAR new home requirements,…See More
Crosbey Archery commented on Ottawa Furnace Filters's blog post Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters
"This post is really helpful especially to those homeowners who are still confused on what to…"
Diane Chojnowski posted videos
Diane Chojnowski posted a discussion

Incentives & financing options for home energy upgrades

Energy.gov has a useful database of incentives and financing options for home energy efficiency…See More
George Kopf commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post My Fall Into The Smart Home, Lazy Life
"Matt, Another way of looking at this is that by freeing up my time/brain power, I can give more…"
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this Home!

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this HomeThis is the home.This is the hole that Sparky…See More
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this Home!

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this HomeThis is the home.This is the hole that Sparky…See More

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service