See the link for "Multifamily Buildings 2011" at a href="http://www.aeanyc.org">www.aeanyc.org>

Multifamily Buildings 2011

The Energy Efficiency Edge

Since 1996, AEA’s Multifamily Buildings Conference series has provided unmatched opportunities for professionals interested in energy-efficient multifamily buildings to come together to discuss the field’s many challenges and opportunities. The series has convened a diverse community of policy-makers, program designers and implementers, as well as building owners and operators, design and building performance professionals, weatherization agencies, contractors, and diverse energy experts. 

This unique conference provides a forum for leaders and practitioners to advance the policies, strategies, and practices that make multifamily buildings energy efficient, durable and safe, extending the benefits of energy efficiency throughout the multifamily building market.

Who Should Attend
Energy policy-makers ▪ Engineers ▪ Architects ▪ Building performance professionals ▪ Contractors ▪ Sustainability directors ▪ Building owners ▪ Property managers ▪ Building operators ▪ Real estate investors ▪ Asset managers ▪ Utility program implementers ▪ Weatherization program staff ▪ Trainers ▪ Workforce development leaders.

Views: 284

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Is there interest in doing a large building blower door class in connnection with the conferenece??

It looks like I and some locals could develop a class on doing blower door tests in MF buildings either immediately before or just after the core conference. Joe Konopacki thinks he even has a building we could use for a field site.

It would almost certainly have to be set up like an ACI Short Course -- pre-register, and pay some added fee. If it sounds like there is interest, I'll start pushing hard on it.

So, the blower door class IS going to happen -- Thursday through noon Saturday, August 11 through 13, in Aurora, IL. The logistics of offering this as a Short Course got a little complicated, so it's being offered as a separate event by Insight Property Services. I think we will be able to include a test run of one of the "automated" testing platforms, where all the blower doors needed (8 to 12 or so) are all linked and operated from a central control station driven by a laptop. Get in touch with me for more info -- I should have all the details in a day or two.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
yesterday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
yesterday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
yesterday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
Friday
Ray Lehman replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"Hey John, Thanks for the information.  Very good empirical data. While I agree that running…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I had several Blower Door Tests done on my own home.…"
Friday
Chris Laumer-Giddens commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post Raising the BARrier in North Carolina Mountain Home, Air Tight Ceiling
"@Joe Nagan, We have found this technique to be WAY simpler and A LOT less labor than making a…"
Thursday
Judy Rachel replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"I hope the attached picture is clear enough for you to see.  As the caption on the picture…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service