Performance Systems Development, based in Ithaca, NY, is hiring two QA Technical Specialist in Southeast and South Central PA to provide quality assurance file reviews, field inspections, and software support for existing and new home programs.
- Perform diagnostic and visual quality assurance inspections on buildings submitted to the programs. This entails collecting data to include: blower door testing, duct testing, combustion testing as well as other measurements. Record, process and maintain detailed records of the work performed in the field; writing reports to the auditor/rater, report findings via company’s tracking system.
- Review and approve submissions to the various programs administered by PSD for modeling accuracy as well as submission completeness.
- Provide training, technical assistance, and software support to raters, auditors, builders, and contractors participating in programs while nurturing and developing these business relationships.
- Coordinate and deliver building science training, classroom instruction, and community outreach to contractors, trade groups, and consumers with varying levels of experience and knowledge.
- Assist in the continual refinement of company software by relaying knowledge gained in supporting the end user (bugs, innovations, inefficiencies) to the software development team. Communicate findings and needed changes via the company’s tracking system.
Sound interesting? For more information, please visit our website at http://www.psdconsulting.com/company/employment
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com