Location: Bethesda, MD
Sentech is now part of SRA.
Founded in 1989, SENTECH is a clean energy and energy efficiency consulting company whose mission is to work towards a healthier, cleaner, safer, and ultimately more prosperous world by advancing a greater technical understanding and broader market adoption of clean energy and energy efficiency.
We are currently searching for an Analyst to join our team and assist us in achieving this mission.
In this position, the successful candidate will provide programmatic support to SRA’s residential programs (including energy efficiency, health, and safety), staff, clients, and stakeholders. This individual will participate in program stakeholder interaction, account management, communications, and resource material development, and reporting activities.
As part of SRA’s Sustainable Buildings Team, this position provides an opportunity to be a significant part of the solution for achieving the nation’s ongoing energy efficiency goals. The work environment is fast-paced, and requires attentive responsiveness to client and stakeholder needs.
If you are looking for the chance to make a difference, and influence the development of a national residential energy efficiency program with an impact on 70-100 million homes across the country, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Coordinate or lead aspects of and support federal, state, and local government residential energy efficiency, health, and safety related programs for existing homes
- Help develop out-of-the box strategies for increasing the number of home energy improvements in a region or the nation
- Collaborate with a team to design and implement client residential programs
- Analyze residential energy efficiency program goals and successes
- Write articles, success stories, case studies, web content, marketing content, reports, and guides to promote enhanced home performance
- Create communication materials for residential energy efficiency audiences (e.g., homeowners, non-profits, weatherization and home performance trade contractors, etc.)
- Create presentations and briefing materials for clients
- Participate in trade conferences and expositions, including conducting presentations and staffing program exhibit booths
- Research residential energy efficiency statistics and best practices
- Manage and present on webinars for stakeholders, energy efficiency contractors, program administrators and contractors
- Arrange and often lead internal team and program meetings and conference calls
- Manage and conduct program administrator communications
- Assist with social media outreach campaigns to engage homeowners
- Work with graphic designers to create marketing and resources materials for homeowners and trade contractors
- Assist technical managers with translating communication pieces into laymen’s terms
- Research and write papers on residential topics
- Perform market studies and analysis related to home performance related topics and issues
- Conduct phone calls, in-field meetings, and presentations to recruit program partners into client programs
- Advise on and help develop residential program websites, web-based tools, databases, and reporting mechanism interconnectivity
- Serve as an account manager for stakeholders to client residential programs
- Perform business development activities, including assisting on or leading proposal efforts.
- 20% - 30% travel
- Bachelor’s degree (in communication; marketing; political science; business administration; environmental science, studies, or policy preferred)
- Five to twelve years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of residential energy efficiency industry and market issues relevant to the industry’s development and growth
- Ability to exercise a high level of independent judgment and discretion in providing management and logistical support to clients
- Ability to competently serve clients with diplomacy and respect
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to understand and comply with SRA’s philosophy, goals, objectives, applicable regulation, policies and procedures.
Please visit our website at:
and reference requisition # 34485BR to apply