Seeking a Crew Chief for Residential Retrofits (Northern NJ)

In this position you will lead a team of Ciel Power Home Performance Installers to retrofit customer homes with energy-efficient products and technologies.  Ciel Power is currently seeking a Crew Chief who is accredited by the Building Performance Institute and experienced with managing a team of installers, has a working knowlege of BPI air-sealing and insulation techniques, and experience with residential energy-efficiency projects.  Apply on-line at www.cielpower.com or email scott@cielpower.com.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

Summary-Entrepreneurial Manager with experience in sales and business development.

KATHY SLENKER      slenker888@yahoo.com      424-240-0917Summary-Entrepreneurial Manager with experience in sales and business development.

EXPERIENCE:

Focus Group Member Plaza Research, Los Angeles, CA
4/10-present
I give my opinion on a variety of products from clothing to financial services.

Quality Controller US Census Bureau, Long Beach, CA
3-5/09
Duties included arranging field reports on property changes in Hawthorne since last census.

Sales SBC, San Diego, CA
7/99-4/03
I did QC calls and took internet calls (inbound) in a call center. I also did bill payments and changes to phone services.

Scheduler The Retirement Group, San Diego, CA
4/03-4/04
Examined financial records, then contacted clients to schedule broker meetings.

SKILLS:

Customer Service, Office Suite, Energy Analysis, E-Quest and In Design

EDUCATION:

Los Angeles City College Energy Management Certificate 2011

EXPERIENCE:

Focus Group Member             Plaza Research, Los Angeles, CA

4/10-present

I give my opinion on a variety of products from clothing to financial services.

Quality Controller                    US Census Bureau, Long Beach, CA

3-5/09

Duties included arranging field reports on property changes in Hawthorne since last census.

Sales                                          SBC, San Diego, CA

7/99-4/03

I did QC calls and took internet calls (inbound) in a call center.  I also did bill payments and changes to phone services.

Scheduler                                 The Retirement Group, San Diego, CA

4/03-4/04

Examined financial records, then contacted clients to schedule broker meetings.

SKILLS:

Customer Service, Office Suite, Energy Analysis, E-Quest and In Design

EDUCATION:

Los Angeles City College     Energy Management Certificate     2011          

Skilled in Computers, Customer Service and Energy Efficiency Techniques

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
""I have no interest in bantering or arguing with you." AGREED! I look at these…"
58 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, it appears Richard is more about getting the last word than about learning a new thing.…"
1 hour ago
Todd Collins replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Richard,  I don't believe I am missing any points.  As I mentioned... I have no…"
1 hour ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, Your missing the point. I can only suggest for you to read all the links attached within that…"
1 hour ago
Tom Conlon replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Excellent snapshot, Griffin. You didn't happen to notice the fan manufacturer's name on…"
2 hours ago
Brandon Walton replied to Brandon Walton's discussion 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Thanks Don! "
4 hours ago
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"I was aware of but unfamiliar with them until moving to Southern California in 2012. After seeing…"
7 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"David,  I don't think forcing people to do things works out well for anyone.  Any…"
8 hours ago
David Eakin commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
""I believe it is our job to educate the consumer, understand the problems, help them…"
9 hours ago
Profile IconGary Fitzgerald, LOUIS ANDERSON and Jeremy Hargreaves joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
eric anderson replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"In Connecticut’s climate, I am not in favor of them . Either they are the big old style that…"
10 hours ago
Don Fitchett replied to Brandon Walton's discussion 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Every little bit helps. :)"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service