CMC Energy Services strives to make the world more energy efficient, ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. We’re on the look-out for team players to join our family and support our mission by delivering results and innovation.
Since 1977, CMC has helped over 350,000 residential and commercial customers reduce their energy bills. We have trained more than 2,000 energy auditors in 46 states and have been awarded more than 100 residential energy efficiency programs for utilities and government agencies.
We are serious about investing in its employees and offers excellent career opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing industry related training and certifications.
CMC Energy offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K with employer match, employer paid short and long-term disability benefits, and employer paid life insurance.
The Quality Control Specialist inspects work completed by subcontractors, energy auditors and weatherization technicians and identifies and evaluates quality control issues.
1. Perform on-site inspections of work completed by subcontractors to ensure adherence to project guidelines and material specifications.
2. Perform quality audits of the installed weatherization measures and work completed by energy auditors. Perform blower door, carbon monoxide, comprehensive combustion and appliance efficiency testing.
3. Resolve customer service issues both on-site and remotely. Perform review of completed energy audit paperwork as required.
4. Identify missed opportunities and reports and develops corrective action plans to achieve quality standards.
5. Install weatherization program measures such as window and door weather stripping, door sweeps, window and door caulking, and minor carpentry repairs.
6. Assist the Quality Control Supervisor with training of energy auditors and subcontractors.
7. Responsible for material inventory and field distribution.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certified.
2. Excellent customer service skills required.
3. Strong planning and goal setting skills, able to anticipate and prepare in advance for work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To apply please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org