CMC Energy Services strives to make the world more energy efficient, ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. We’re on the look-out for team players to join our family and support our mission by delivering results and innovation.
CMC Energy has recently merged with Competitive Resources, strengthening its reach as a multi-state organization. Since 1977, CMC has helped over 350,000 residential and commercial customers reduce their energy bills. We have trained more than 2,000 energy auditors in 46 states and have been awarded more than 100 residential energy efficiency programs for utilities and government agencies.
CMC is serious about investing in its employees and offers excellent career opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing industry related training and certifications.
CMC Energy offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K with employer match, employer paid short and long-term disability benefits, and employer paid life insurance.
The QA Inspector is responsible for inspecting residential and commercial projects. This individual will validate that prior work was done properly and all cost effective measures were addressed.
1. Interface with contractors, vendors, residential customers and/or commercial property management staff to ensure quality work.
2. Assess previous completed work fairly and accurately and compile data for reports.
3. Apply building science principles and energy conservation theories to the inspection process.
4. Perform work in accordance with company safety standards and procedures.
5. Input data for reports into the company database for review by management.
6. Operate field equipment proficiently to perform testing and collect data as needed.
7. Travel from site to site post inspections throughout a designated area.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. H.S. diploma or equivalent required.
2. BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications required.
3. HERS Rater certification preferred.
4. Prior energy and/or home construction and technical expertise preferred.
5. Good oral and written communication skills.
6. Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To apply, please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org