CMC Energy Services strives to make the world more energy efficient, ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. We’re on the look-out for team players to join our family and support our mission by delivering results and innovation.
CMC Energy has recently merged with Competitive Resources, strengthening its reach as a multi-state organization. Since 1977, CMC has helped over 350,000 residential and commercial customers reduce their energy bills. We have trained more than 2,000 energy auditors in 46 states and have been awarded more than 100 residential energy efficiency programs for utilities and government agencies.
If you are interested in growing with a team of professionals where you will learn and receive cross training in a variety of areas, we would like to invite you to apply for our Program Specialist position located in Westborough, MA. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CMC Energy offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K with employer match, employer paid short and long-term disability benefits, and employer paid life insurance.
Under the direction of the regional branch manager, the program specialist provides support to MA operations supervisors and managers in the day-to-day activities of the programs including customer, owner, client, and vendor contact. This individual also performs data entry, reconciliation of reports and job approvals as well as internal quality assurance of field staff.
1. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all programs.
2. Complete job approvals within all residential and commercial databases and correct issues as they arise within the designated time frame for resolution.
3. Review reports for accuracy and data entry completion time.
4. Perform internal quality assurance as required of field staff to ensure quality and control levels are achieved, including complaint investigation, documentation and follow-up.
5. Assist in training of field staff.
6. Collaborate with supervisors and managers to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
7. Prepare program reports as necessary for management, clients or others.
8. Attend program, client and/or management meetings as necessary.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications required.
2. Associate's degree and industry related experience preferred.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong project planning, time management and organizational skills; able to anticipate and prepare in advance for work and meet targeted goals.
5. Proficient in MS Office Suite. Intermediate Excel skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.