Home Energy Partners is seeking Multifamily Energy Auditors needed for work at various locations across North Carolina. Position requires travel in one week intervals. Work is temporary but may last up to 3 months. Pay is $15-$20 per hour based on experience.
Perform visual and diagnostic audits of residential-style multifamily buildings as part of an auditing team. Testing will include use of blower doors, pressure pans, and flow-hoods.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Must be BPI Analyst with field experience, or have field experience in lieu of certification
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as solo
- Must possess personal safety equipment
- Possession of blower door and manometer a plus
- Ability to interact professionally with public housing residents
- Must have valid driver’s license & clean driving record/background check
- Ability to lift 50 lbs multiple times/day
- Ability to climb ladders and crawl around in attics and crawlspaces
To apply, please complete these two steps. Candidates will only be considered if both steps are completed:
- Email cover letter and resume to: JHuntley@HomeEnergyPartners.com
- Complete the online questionnaire, in full, found here (Click Link)