Hancock Software is an established provider of software solutions in the expanding energy efficiency industry. We have a full energy auditing and weatherization solution suite, including an iPad and iPhone app (HEAT) that can be taken off-line to a job site to diagnosis, calculate and create reports for energy savings.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager who has project management and energy efficiency technical expertise. If you or any other energy professionals that you know are interested in this opportunity, please apply by checking out the description and emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is not location-specific, Hancock Software provides a unique virtual office environment.
- Act as a single Point-of-Contact to your assigned customers; this will normally include one or more states and all the independent agencies within the states providing weatherization services.
- Identify opportunities for customer up-sell and customization.
- Provide project management for customer on boarding, upgrades and migrations.
- Coordinate the customer’s support and training.
- Serve as a central point of contact to actively engage in the review, management and escalation of technical issues.
- Manage the escalation of critical enhancement requests with Hancock development.
- You must be Customer Focused and have a love for helping customers and delivering satisfaction even when faced with difficult customers.
- Experienced working with customers, managing partner relationships and setting customer expectations.
- Strong knowledge in using WEB based applications, knowledge of home energy weatherization technology a plus.
- Strong telephone, written communications and email etiquette skills.
- 1-5 years of similar work experience in a support position, BS in appropriate discipline a plus.
- Technical experience in weatherization programs and advanced computer skills.
- Project Management and large scale system deployment experience.
- Strong oral communication skills, including the ability to present technical information in user-friendly language.
- Strong team player possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adapt practices and continuously learn and evolve.
- Ability to work independently in a home office.
- Ability to prioritize and work responsibly without direct supervision.