Come join a team that’s cutting greenhouse gas emissions and homeowner energy bills by improving the homes we live in. Recurve, Inc. is a leading provider of software that powers the residential energy efficiency market. We are on the forefront of the cleantech revolution by delivering the most advanced energy modeling, reporting and pricing software tools to help accelerate the success of home energy professionals. We’re looking for a full-time customer support professional to assist our end-users: the contractors working to reduce wasted energy in homes across the country.
About the Position:
- Lead customer-facing support representative, with some autonomy to develop the position
- First line of defense for handling user questions and requests for help
- Communicating frequently with users over a variety of mediums: email, phone, and remote screen sharing
- Authoring user facing documents such as FAQs and tutorials
- Working closely with customers, building science experts, and software development team
- Helping to shape the product by being an advocate for the end users: identifying product features and fixes that will really make a difference
About the Energy Efficiency Market
- 30% of all US electricity is consumed by homes
- 21.5% of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions is generated by US homes
- American homeowners spend $200 billion to heat, cool, and light their homes. The Department of Energy estimates that 40% of that, $80 billion every year, is wasted through inefficiencies
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Able to deliver complex technical information in terms that (often non-technical) end users can readily grasp
- Motivated, self-starter with the desire to work at a fast, start-up pace
- Comfortable with computers & able to learn and master new software applications quickly
- 3 years of customer support experience
- Knowledge of building science, construction, or HVAC is a big plus. The ability/interest in learning about these is a must
- Past experience with Zendesk, Jira, or other ticketing systems
- Located in downtown San Francisco (walking distance from BART)
- Committed to improving the environment (reimbursement of public transportation commuting costs up to $150/month or $50/month for biking or walking to work)
- A small company of about 15 people, including some of the most advanced building science experts and software developers in the energy efficiency market
- Founded in 2004
Competitive compensation, based on skills and experience.
Health, dental, and vision coverage provided.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.