Mr. Handyman's building performance & weatherization practice [http://www.mrhandymangreen.com] emphasizes in-depth diagnostics and immediate energy savings at each H.E.S. appointment.
One crew -- with two, highly-skilled building performance technicians -- will be dispatched to deliver the following In-home Core Services:
• Combustion testing: spill, draft, and CO testing on combustion devices;
• Blower door guided envelope sealing at attic floor, living space, basement;
• HVAC airflow test: measure the air flow rate through air handlers using TrueFlow meter;
• Duct blaster and sealing ductwork with tapes and mastics;
• Customer service and communication skills.
The successful candidate will hold BPI Building Analyst and BPI Envelope Professional certifications. The Crew Chief must possess the experience, technical knowledge, and confidence to translate diagnostics into comprehensive scopes of work. The ideal candidate also will be capable of implementing other measures such as cellulose and fiberglass insulation, window & door replacement, and minor carpentry.
* Compensation is based upon the following:
[+] base salary
[+] 10% of monthly CFM reduction (invoiced & paid)
[+] $25 per H.E.S. and non-H.E.S. home energy audit lead (booked & paid)
[+] $25 per building performance retrofit work scope
[+] 2.5% of building performance retrofit revenue (booked & paid)
[+] 2.5% of Mr. Handyman repair, maintenance, improvement revenue (booked & paid)
* Benefits include: health coverage, AFLAC, 401(k), and FSA benefits; company van; and long-term career growth.
** If you don't live in Fairfield County (CT) or New Haven County (CT), please do NOT apply.