All Discussions Tagged 'job' (9)

← Back to Job Board
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI is Hiring: Director, Marketing and Communications

Please email cover letter and resume to bdemaine@bpi.org. Job Title: Director, Marketing and Communications Reports To: Chief Operating Of…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 May 23

Home Performance Crew Leader in Nashville, TN

The Weatherization/Home-Performance position at E3 INNOVATE requires an individual who is motivated, who enjoys manual labor, and works w…

Started by Erik Daugherty

0 Feb 18, 2014

Job Opportunity in California

Check out the latest job posted to Everblue's website by an employer in California looking for someone with construction and HVAC experienc…

Started by Everblue Training

0 Jan 10, 2014

Job Opportunity in Connecticut

New England Smart Energy is looking for BPI certified technicians to help advance energy efficiency services in Connecticut. Check out the…

0 Jan 7, 2014

Manager of Field Rating Services - HERS Rater in DC Metro

Everyday Green works with clients to build better performing buildings. This position is for a professional interested in working in the bu…

Started by Andrea Foss

0 Dec 23, 2013

Job Opportunities in Massachusetts

Check out the green job opportunities posted to Everblue's website by Center for EcoTechnology in Massachusetts. The company is growing and…

0 Nov 27, 2013

Program Coordinator, Northern Ohio - Performance Systems Development

Support the management and delivery of Performance Systems Development's energy efficiency programs in Ohio. Resposibilities: Coordinate r…

Started by Lauren McFeeley

0 Jul 21, 2011

Senior Project Manager - Performance Systems Development (Ithaca, NY)

Lead the implementation of software deployments for medium and large enterprise clients.  Work with multiple agencies and sources on the im…

Started by Lauren McFeeley

0 Jul 21, 2011

ACI Hiring Sponsor Development Manager

To fulfill the mission of ACI – to advance the performance of residential buildings – by generating revenue for ACI through the sale of sp…

Started by Jennifer Luitwieler

0 Jul 1, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Scheckel posted a blog post

Renewable Rant: Traditional Energy!

Why, when I open up a newsletter or market evaluation report about “traditional energy” markets, do…See More
21 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion was featured

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
22 hours ago
Luis Hernandez's discussion was featured

ERV Configuration

Greetings everyone,     I did an energy audit on this new home that is too tight and needs…See More
22 hours ago
Kim Tanner's discussion was featured
22 hours ago
John Nicholas's discussion was featured

Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question

Melissa Baldridge inquired about installing slab edge insulation on a potential E-Star certified…See More
22 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge's discussion was featured

ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

Folks,Let's say I have a client who's building slab on grade and intending to certify E-STAR.  I'm…See More
22 hours ago
Sean Maxwell's discussion was featured

Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

Hi guys,We're pushing for blower door testing in the building code here in Australia and we think…See More
22 hours ago
Bob Blanchette's discussion was featured

Real World Ceiling Fan CFM

Has anybody done testing on delivered CFM of ceiling fans? Energy star has a test room where the…See More
22 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service