allen p tanner's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bret. Anything new to add concerning the RESNET IR regulations?"

allen p tanner replied Jun 23, 2011 to IR and Moisture Meters

12 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by allen p tanner

"Mark: My Faux pas. I am a Certified Level 3 Thermographer from Infraspection Institu…"

allen p tanner replied Mar 22, 2011 to Certification for RESNET Thermographers

12 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Mark Cleminson

"I understand your reluctance to the 'RESNET Certification' for Infrared Henry. Howev…"

allen p tanner replied Mar 6, 2011 to Certification for RESNET Thermographers

12 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Mark Cleminson

"As with every new tool and technology; there will be the initial resistance to chang…"

allen p tanner replied Mar 6, 2011 to Certification for RESNET Thermographers

12 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Mark Cleminson

"I think moisture needs to be pointed out on these investigations. Is this new territ…"

allen p tanner replied Mar 3, 2011 to IR and Moisture Meters

12 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by allen p tanner

"I am an Infrared trainer with Infraspection Institute and on the IR training committ…"

allen p tanner replied Feb 24, 2011 to IR Workshop in the works - we need a utility case study on IR energy audits

12 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Mark Cleminson

"Are you looking at scanning power lines for 'phantom' loads, ''Hot' lines, over heat…"

allen p tanner replied Feb 24, 2011 to IR Workshop in the works - we need a utility case study on IR energy audits

12 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Mark Cleminson

"Some questions I have: Who sold you your IR imager. Was your interest in IR due to t…"

allen p tanner replied Dec 12, 2010 to Does there need to be a large temp difference to see if walls have insulation

15 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Ron MacGregor

"Judy; your post reflects a lot of the issues that are now going on with in the BPI t…"

allen p tanner replied Dec 12, 2010 to Does there need to be a large temp difference to see if walls have insulation

15 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Ron MacGregor

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Kurt, check your emails.  Sent you a friend request you need to confirm then I can send you a…"
3 hours ago
Kevin Jordan replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"thank you sir!! If you have any other tips Id appreciate. I am new in this industry and I go and…"
3 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation…"
4 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Wow, I am very sad to hear about your eyes.  Would have been super to do that comparison. Good…"
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"My dads house has an attached garage.  It was converted to living space around 20 years…"
5 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hal, do I see a terrific chance for you to show us all the power of your RCC? Your father's…"
6 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"Kevin, Several years ago I worked closely with a general contractor and a real estate…"
6 hours ago
"That same RCC, used as paint on the ceiling of living space, will do the same as if it was applied…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service