Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"They can be found almost everywhere, it just depends on the contractor or individual in question as…"
1 hour ago
Steven Lewis replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"In my opinion you are trying to get very detailed about equipment that is designed to perform in a…"
18 hours ago
Brad Brenner posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"I'm also in the process of upgrading from CFL to LED. Energy cost difference gets "lost…"
21 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"A couple questions on your power bills:1: All-Electric house or gas heat/water…"
22 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Where to you live that has all these air exchangers. I have NEVER seen one installed in a house.…"
22 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeff Parks's photo
Thumbnail

Heat Exchanger

"Short cycling will rust them out every time. You have at least 4 burners there, most likely a WAY…"
22 hours ago
Al Tibbs commented on Al Tibbs's photo
Thumbnail

vermiculite_insul

"Tom. I am not sure what R-value is for this product. I think it is pretty low. This particular…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service