Steven Lewis's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Target SH = [(3 x indoor wb) - 80 - ambient] / 2 (°F) Usually, if you are charging…"

Steven Lewis replied Feb 12, 2015 to Target superheat formula

6 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by John Proctor

"this link explains it - http://www.fieldpiece.com/news/article/superheat-overview"

6 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by John Proctor

"You take the Indoor Wet Bulb and the Outdoor Temp"

6 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by John Proctor

"Look at Cove heaters.  They are electric panels mounted just below ceiling level on…"

Steven Lewis replied Oct 6, 2011 to Effective heating for handicapped

3 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"The plastic would need to be rated for the temps the furnace delivers.  Is there a t…"

Steven Lewis replied Jun 13, 2011 to Is this ductwork legal?

2 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"I tried the AHRI site to look for older units and It doesnt work for units that are…"

Steven Lewis replied Apr 5, 2011 to Where to find EER and SEER if it is not on the label

4 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"You will have to access the manufacturers information or you can use a Prestons Guid…"

Steven Lewis replied Apr 5, 2011 to Where to find EER and SEER if it is not on the label

4 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Yes, I own a HVAC Company in central Kanas,  -  A slight pitch is not a problem but…"

Steven Lewis replied Dec 14, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"I sent you a friend notice - reply to it and I will email you the contact I have in…"

Steven Lewis replied Dec 6, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Trane will get back to you. They are more responsive than most companies but it will…"

Steven Lewis replied Dec 6, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Elevator David Becker Discusses Benefits of Time-Variant Pricing on CSIS Dream Team Panel

“Over $25 million have been saved in the state of Illinois since these programs started in 2007,…See More
2 hours ago
Marc Mondor is now a member of Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Daniel,  Several years ago I was researching two different systems, one of which I almost…"
18 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Rich, it always depends on site conditions, but generally speaking the 80% figure is a common…"
18 hours ago
Rick Causo posted a video

Swing Green GFX Drain Water Heat Recovery - GreenFoX

PowerHouseTV aired Sept 5 & 6, 2015. Segment 2 of the show highlights Swing Green, Inc. and the 4th generation of Drain Water Heat Recovery system, the Green...
23 hours ago
Matt Thornberry replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Game of Homes
"Thanks Kim! Game of Homes is an exciting new way to earn professional development credits for BPI…"
yesterday
Tom White posted a video

Enhabit: the non-profit that helps homes work better

Hear from homeowners Sonia, Amy, Roberta and Ty of Portland, Oregon, and Andy of Beaverton, Oregon, about their experiences with Enhabit. Enhabit is a non-pr...
yesterday
Daniel Beauchemin replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan Antonioli, You can use a ThermoDrain, drain water heat recovery to preheat your water and…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service