Bruce Gold's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Debra, When I bought the furnace, I originally purchased an 80XL with deliver…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 14, 2010 to Pitched Furnace

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Bruce Gold

"This unit was installed 3/06.   Model is TDY060R9V3W5   SN 5503JGH7G      07   That'…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 14, 2010 to Pitched Furnace

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Bruce Gold

" "

Bruce Gold replied Dec 14, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

" "

Bruce Gold replied Dec 9, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Well David, I sure hope your onto something. I'm sure it will take a couple or few…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 8, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"David, I am here in the Chicago area and had pretty much the same temp as you. Que…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 8, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Just so we are on the same page, I have had people smell thru the ducts and could…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 6, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Ok...just check and yep, you have my right city. We are now friends too...just lik…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 6, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Hopefully they Trane will respond quickly since it was installed, looks like 3/06.…"

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"I don't know anyone named Steve, Steven :) Just emailed Trane and hope some kind o…"

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconSharon DeRidder, Jason Hiep, Chris Chmiel and 4 more joined Home Energy Pros
26 minutes ago
John Watson Ley replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Distribution Efficiency and heating safety factor in TREAT in the group TREAT Software
"Luis, Good Evening, John of NY Construction Pros here. I don't think you need to worry about…"
12 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

BPI Introduces IDL Certification for Duct and Envelope Tightness Testing Verification

Expand your knowledge, expertise and opportunity with BPI's BRAND NEW Infiltration and Duct Leakage…See More
16 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

BPI Introduces IDL Certification for Duct and Envelope Tightness Testing Verification

Expand your knowledge, expertise and opportunity with BPI's BRAND NEW Infiltration and Duct Leakage…See More
16 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Tom, I would like to see that article. Where is it? And what kind of radiant barrier could cost so…"
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
""On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation will not prevent hot…"
20 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured
23 hours ago
Adam Swain's blog post was featured

Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas

With winter right around the corner, many of us start looking at various ways to reduce heat loss…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service