John Poole's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"This is great, John. Thanks very much for posting these links here... ~John"

John Poole replied Aug 9, 2012 to Historic Windows: UV and Thermal Transfer

23 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Shade Structures

"Hi John, Thanks very much for contributing all this information. It looks like a fe…"

23 Jan 31, 2013

"Hi Chris. Thanks very much for added this to the forum. The information and test dat…"

23 Jan 31, 2013

"Thanks Steve. I'm accumulating a list of links to manufacturers, so will include thi…"

23 Jan 31, 2013

"Thanks very much Bill, for describing your exterior storm solution (sorry I'd neglec…"

23 Jan 31, 2013

"Hi Ed, thanks very much for your testimonial on interior storms. Good to hear about…"

John Poole replied Jun 30, 2011 to Historic Windows: UV and Thermal Transfer

23 Jan 31, 2013

"Old House Journal article on "How to Save Energy with Awnings" (August-September 201…"

John Poole replied Jun 28, 2011 to Historic Windows: UV and Thermal Transfer

23 Jan 31, 2013

"Hi Alexander, I personally have no first hand experience with them. I'd never meant…"

John Poole replied Jun 28, 2011 to Historic Windows: UV and Thermal Transfer

23 Jan 31, 2013

"I've found insulated (foam-backed) roller shades to be a simple solution for blockin…"

John Poole replied May 17, 2011 to Historic Windows: UV and Thermal Transfer

23 Jan 31, 2013

"Good Energy Circle article on basic use of landscaping to facilate/improve cooling"

John Poole replied May 5, 2011 to Historic Windows: UV and Thermal Transfer

23 Jan 31, 2013

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Nate Adams's discussion was featured
33 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"Hi Chad, I sure would like to hear the follow-up on what caused the CO issue down there.  As…"
4 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"I got a call yesterday from a homeowner who had a direct vent furnace installed a year ago and she…"
4 hours ago
Windzer Pierre-Louis replied to Matthew P's discussion Needed: Gas Detector and CO Detector. What do you recommend?
"Matt, I am new to the industry, less than 6 months. I love the mission of the industry; to bring…"
5 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Nate Adams's discussion One Knob and the Pain That Inspired It
"Home performance is about comfort and energy savings.  We are working on a document about…"
5 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Sales funnels are funny shaped things
"Nice Venn Diagram. Product sales vs Consultative Solutions sales. We like the Sandler Selling…"
5 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.
"Patrick, These are what works for the programs I am involved in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconTravis Thom and Amita Singh joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service