All Discussions Tagged 'income' (1)

← Back to Hall of Shame
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boxing a fan

This is a post-weatherization photo of how a contractor in a local low income weatherization program boxed a bathroom fan. That's the fan b…

Started by Andrew Aliferis

5 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Colin Genge replied to billy g pinnick jr's discussion Blower Door Question
"I assume from Billy's text that he is maintaining -50 Pa as he is sealing. I have done tech…"
6 minutes ago
Profile IconErica Sullivan and julie klump joined Home Energy Pros
19 minutes ago
Linda Wigington posted an event

Intro to the 1000 Home Challenge Webinar at Eastern Time

December 19, 2014 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Find out how to participate in the 1000 Home Challenge, and explore the results from the first 24…See More
16 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Chie Kawahara's discussion THC Candidate Shares Energy Data in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Congrats to Chie and Kurt! Their home recently achieved Passive House Certification! "
16 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to GEORGE LEVOSINSKI's discussion Good Deals, 66% off Price New in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"How much for just the blaster? "
18 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
18 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
18 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to billy g pinnick jr's discussion Blower Door Question
"Great explanation but I do not think this is where he was going.  I think he is thinking much…"
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service