Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trees sure grow fast around here?

Started by Andy Simms

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by John Harper

RSS

Discussion Forum

Return Possum

Started by Stefan Peter-Contesse. Last reply by Alice La Pierre Oct 26, 2015. 1 Reply

Easy Water Heater Venting

Started by Kari Sauder. Last reply by Matthew Lutz Oct 23, 2014. 22 Replies

Thank-less water heater

Started by Andy Simms. Last reply by Dennis Heidner Jun 13, 2013. 12 Replies

Easiest way to convert 2"x10" into 2"x5"!

Started by Greg Labbe. Last reply by Bill Smith May 2, 2013. 4 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

eric anderson added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Equipement still for sail (what is left from what I was selling before)

For some reason I can't reply to my previous thread.  I sold the blower door and duct blaster/flow…See More
5 hours ago
Mark Sackerson replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Angela, Do you have any blower door sets left? mark"
6 hours ago
Mark Sackerson replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Kits in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Jeffrey, do you have any blower door kits left? mark msackerson@franzoso.com"
6 hours ago
Mark Sackerson joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
6 hours ago
Profile IconMark Sackerson and Matt Ward joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion was featured

Join BPI's New Professional Website Focus Group

Want to be part of the elite group of individuals that views the new BPI professional website…See More
6 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Join BPI's New Professional Website Focus Group

Want to be part of the elite group of individuals that views the new BPI professional website…See More
6 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Be Among the First to View BPI's New Website!

6 hours ago

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service