Stan Kuhn's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks great too.  I wonder how long it took to eat the peaches to get the final part."

Stan Kuhn replied Apr 29, 2013 to Parts is parts anything to make it vent and gee there is draft; so there for it works.

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"I never could understand why the carpenters insist on putting those wood things in e…"

Stan Kuhn replied Apr 25, 2013 to Easiest way to convert 2"x10" into 2"x5"!

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Bill Smith

"Thank you for helping to make my point Kari.  It wasn't nice that the homeowner (or…"

Stan Kuhn replied Apr 6, 2013 to This is what was behind by an inexperienced home performance contractor

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Kari Sauder

"And I'll bet they're "BPI Certified".  Likely another "One week wonder"; took the co…"

Stan Kuhn replied Apr 3, 2013 to This is what was behind by an inexperienced home performance contractor

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Kari Sauder

"Drain to take the water out of the duct system?  New toilet drain through the plenum…"

Stan Kuhn replied Mar 25, 2013 to Add a Supply

3 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by John Nicholas

"I'll bet a nickel that 99 out of 100 of these that you come across will be the same…"

Stan Kuhn replied Jan 26, 2013 to vented cantilever

5 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"It's a good thing that they put that cap on it!! :))   I don't have a picture, but I…"

Stan Kuhn replied Mar 10, 2011 to attic vent termination

3 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Perfect examples of why tape and zip ties don't work.  Good pictures for training of…"

Stan Kuhn replied Mar 10, 2011 to How long should flex duct connections last?

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Gee, then why the push to train more auditors?  We're tripping over each other in PA…"

Stan Kuhn replied Feb 9, 2011 to Icicles

21 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Evan Mills

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
2 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
3 hours ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted videos
20 hours ago
Gerald Shechter posted videos
20 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
23 hours ago
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
23 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service