22 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Matthew Lutz

"I have to see a picture of the straps holding it up. Please post!"

Rob Buchanan replied Jan 3, 2014 to Easy Water Heater Venting

22 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Matthew Lutz

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

R Higgins replied to William Fisher's discussion Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?
"I have that problem, 45 to 50 degree ground water, in summer, not that we have much of a…"
5 hours ago
R Higgins replied to Larry Schaffert's discussion How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?
"I'd suggest trying to replicate the existing conditions as much as possible in your rebuild,…"
5 hours ago
Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"I am getting a lot of "bad idea" push back on this.  I fully understand that…"
17 hours ago
Greg Mitchell commented on Larry Ralph Jr's blog post Top 7 Worst Crawl Space Repairs
"Spray Foam should be used in crawlspaces.   To learn about closed cell foam in crawlspaces…"
18 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Right you are. You have to ask: what will the cellulose contribute.  Here in Minneapolis we…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Tony Hicks's discussion Slab-on-grade Insulation
"All slabs float. We have been installing radiant floors on various slab constructions since the…"
yesterday
Tony Hicks replied to Tony Hicks's discussion Slab-on-grade Insulation
"2" XPS foam. I'd love an R-20. Having foam thick enough to get an R-20 would be…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service