Hi there,

We just shut down 2 of our Business Units and are left with about 50 pieces of used and older equipment including the following items:

Blower Door Fans

Blower Door Frames

Blower Door Panel

Duct Blasters

Flow Hood

Flow Meters

Vent Cap System

I can send photos of everything. All pricing is negotiable...Name Your Price!

Views: 1868

Replies to This Discussion

Angela,

Do you have any blower door sets left?

mark

Angela

Sorry did not see your response until now.

I am looking a for duct blaster and possibly a flow hood

thanks

larry

i have this equipment, but they are old if you don't mind that and i do not have DGs for the blasters.

Hi Angela,

I just sent you a friend request. Interested in blower door panel. Also flow hood.

Thank you :-)

Jeff

Would like to see pictures of equipment  

Do you still happen to have a blower door fan, frame and fabric still for sale?  If so please advise on a price. Thank you in advance

In case you are still looking, we still have both devices available for sale,

Thermal Imaging Camera - Milwaukee Model 2260-21 M12 
w/160x120
 resolution. Lightly used and in excellent condition. Retails for $2700, and includescharging station, 3 M12 batteries,and I’ll include a 2G card with it. $1300

Blower Door - Minneapolis Model 3 w/DG 700 dual channel pressure gauge.  Excellent shape and clean. Retails for $3000. Red and green ¼” hoses, 
and all three rings C,D, and E in the price.  
You will need to get the DG700 recertified since the 2 year certification has passed.

The blower door frame is included, as well as a soft case for the camera. $1200 

If you have any questions, email me, and I will try to answer them as best I can. 
If I ship stuff I will ship it for the actual cost, when PayPal invoice is paid.

Email me for pictures of anything else you would like to see.

PayPal.

I am interested only in the blower door unit Minn Model 3 with DG 700.  I am just starting out in the energy audit field.  Please email me at jcauthen@heritagedevelopmentco.com with pictures of this unit available for sale.  Thank you for your assitance.

I have sent you a private email, with links to all the pictures,

as well as the blower door equipment. Thanks for your inquiry.

Hi Angela,

You must be tired of this by now.

What do you have left?

Thanks,

Victor.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Latest Activity

Chad Nicholson is now a member of Home Energy Pros
17 minutes ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
5 hours ago
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
6 hours ago
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
14 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service