I am interested in this model if anyone has one for sale? Also interested in thermal cameras. end pictures

Tags: blower, camera, door, retrotec, thermal

Views: 99

Replies to This Discussion

I have two complete high power retrotec system with hard panels for sale. Call Pete Moncada 843-606-3089
Pmoncada@bellsouth.net

any pictures of condition? Prices? 

I can take pictures later today. We used them for about 12 Army Corps projects. They are in excellent condition. I am asking $3500 per system . Buy both and get an extra drive and gauge plus 280 feet of additional umbilical. They are all in factory cases. All reasonable  offers considered. These have panel extensions to accommodate up to 8 foot doors.

They are Q5E systems

I have a FLIR T-300 Infrared Camera for sale (Excellent Condition). I also have a Retrotect DM-2 Manometer for sale (Excellent Condition). I want $$4,000 for camer and $200 for manometer. PM me if interested. Thanks. Also have lot of other miscellaneous stuff (pressure pans, exhaust fan pan, computer stand for laptop from TEC, etc.) 

Attachments:

RSS

Discussion Forum

Used Energy Audit equipment

Started by Scott W VanFossen Jul 7. 0 Replies

Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

Started by angela stanzione. Last reply by Stuart Perkin Jul 2. 60 Replies

Wanted: Blower Door Fan Kit

Started by Kelsey Saunders Jun 20. 0 Replies

Energy audit equipment -all very new

Started by Alana Barnett. Last reply by Kelsey Saunders Jun 20. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Profile IconEmily Rhea, Spray-on Foam and Keith Flores joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Kent Browning replied to Brandon Walton's discussion When is it too windy to use blower door?
"I found this post thru a Google search. I was already a member and have posted a few times. I am a…"
4 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's video was featured

2017 U.S. Department of Energy Race to Zero Student Design Competition

The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Race to Zero Student Design Competition (Race to Zero) inspires collegiate students to become the next generation of buil...
12 hours ago
Dave Ransom joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
18 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service