DM2 Mark II digital manometer & automated fan controller,
2200 series fan
frame
durable hard fan case
new nylon frame case
red cloth panel
cables and umbilical
instructions

This professional grade kit is in very good condition. This is everything you need to do blower door testing on residential and commercial buildings. $1800

This setup will enable you to test larger, leakier buildings than the Energy Conservatory's Minneapolis blower door because of its greater top flow rate of 6,300 CFM. You can also test very small or tight buildings because of the selection of 11 flow rings. To test small or tight houses with the Minneapolis blower door, you'll need accessory flow rings C and D. The gauge charging cable is separate because the umbilical is from a Retrotec duct tester. I use disposable alkaline batteries which work better than rechargeable ones since they last a long time.

The 2200 fan housing is double walled and has foam in between the walls, making it more durable. Also the protective hard fan case is included which is great if you travel with it. The frame case is nylon, which makes it less attractive to thieves than the rifle case shipped with other models.

Shipping from Denver is available for $150.

Call 3o3 868-6653 or reply to this post with questions

Tags: Retrotec, audit, auditing, blower, door, energy, equipment, for, retrotec, sale

Views: 172

Attachments:

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
yesterday
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
yesterday
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
yesterday
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service