DM2 Mark II digital manometer & automated fan controller,
2200 series fan
frame
durable hard fan case
new nylon frame case
red cloth panel
cables and umbilical
instructions

This professional grade kit is in very good condition. This is everything you need to do blower door testing on residential and commercial buildings. $1800

This setup will enable you to test larger, leakier buildings than the Energy Conservatory's Minneapolis blower door because of its greater top flow rate of 6,300 CFM. You can also test very small or tight buildings because of the selection of 11 flow rings. To test small or tight houses with the Minneapolis blower door, you'll need accessory flow rings C and D. The gauge charging cable is separate because the umbilical is from a Retrotec duct tester. I use disposable alkaline batteries which work better than rechargeable ones since they last a long time.

The 2200 fan housing is double walled and has foam in between the walls, making it more durable. Also the protective hard fan case is included which is great if you travel with it. The frame case is nylon, which makes it less attractive to thieves than the rifle case shipped with other models.

Shipping from Denver is available for $150.

Call 3o3 868-6653 or reply to this post with questions

Tags: Retrotec, audit, auditing, blower, door, energy, equipment, for, retrotec, sale

Views: 298

Attachments:

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"With a Foobot, are you able to recalibrate the sensors?  While I like the price and the…"
9 hours ago
Steve Mann replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes it is. Steve"
12 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Become a HERS Rater with the NE HERS Alliance this fall! at Classroom Component at Energize Connecticut Center

September 19, 2016 at 9am to October 21, 2016 at 5pm
Online Component: September 19th-30th - Weekdays 9am-12pm5-Day Classroom/Field Training:October…See More
14 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge posted a discussion

IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs

I’m failing IECC 2012 with the HRVs we’ve been using – Honeywell .  (See specs below that I…See More
15 hours ago
Chris Woods replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still available?"
15 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge replied to Melissa Baldridge's discussion ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation
"Thanks, John.  That's helpful.  And yes - I've seen projects with perimeter…"
15 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
"Great to see FB pages here!   "
15 hours ago
Brett Little replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Great! Email me at Brett.Little@greenhomeinstitute.org"
17 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service